Roar Metal

Nerf

I don't get the appeal. It's just fucking noise. And it's everywhere. Every fucking Myspace page you open, somebodies got a song that just comes on out of nowhere with ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAAAAAR and scares the shit out of you. What is the fucking point in all that death metal / grindcore shit. It's horrible. All of those 'bands' need to fuck off and die. It's giving me a headache.

I don't get the appeal. It's just fucking noise. And it's everywhere. Every fucking Myspace page you open, somebodies got a song that just comes on out of nowhere with ROAR ROAR ROAR ROAAAAAR and scares the shit out of you. What is the fucking point in all that death metal / grindcore shit. It's horrible. All of those 'bands' need to fuck off and die. It's giving me a headache.

What sort of bands are you talking about anyway? I don't know any "emo faggots" into grindcore like Goatwhore or death metal like Napalm Death.

The latest craze for scene kids is death metal. Horribly, unmelodic, loud, bangy, disgustingly offending death metal. I like Napalm Death, but it's nothing like that type of music. It's just four or five people trying to make as much noise as possible under the death metal label.

Fair enough, I'm having a hard time imagining death metal bands being scene though -- but fuck if I know what's scene, I keep out of touch for a reason.

The latest craze for scene kids is death metal. Horribly, unmelodic, loud, bangy, disgustingly offending death metal. I like Napalm Death, but it's nothing like that type of music. It's just four or five people trying to make as much noise as possible under the death metal label.

Dying Fetus and Cannibal Corpse are legends in death metal!

I wouldn't really call BMTH death metal, they're much more of a Metalcore band on the whole with a few death metal riffs to make em a bit different. And please to god don't judge them by genre based on what they look like :P

Napalm Death (It was a cover, but whatever...still fits)

luke says:

meh the riff isnt too bad

luke says:

but i cant stand his voice

luke says:

and it sounds like it was recorded in my garage

Dying Fetus and Cannibal Corpse are legends in death metal!

I wouldn't really call BMTH death metal, they're much more of a Metalcore band on the whole with a few death metal riffs to make em a bit different. And please to god don't judge them by genre based on what they look like :P

Edited by Nerf Herder

Napalm Death (It was a cover, but whatever...still fits)

luke says:

meh the riff isnt too bad

luke says:

but i cant stand his voice

luke says:

and it sounds like it was recorded in my garage

Edited by fourstarfizzle

And for what it's worth CC have been around for a while now.. they've always been one of the more "accessible" DM bands though.

My mate had a Napalm Death track on his iPod so, when we were going over to Manchester to pick some stuff up, I thought I'd put it on and see what they were like.

One mate said that they sound like some drums falling off a cliff.

The other said they were "fucking diabolical".

I tend to agree with both.