Roar Metal

Nerf

Napalm Death (It was a cover, but whatever...still fits)

luke says:

meh the riff isnt too bad

luke says:

but i cant stand his voice

luke says:

and it sounds like it was recorded in my garage

My mate had a Napalm Death track on his iPod so, when we were going over to Manchester to pick some stuff up, I thought I'd put it on and see what they were like.

One mate said that they sound like some drums falling off a cliff.

The other said they were "fucking diabolical".

I tend to agree with both.

Edited by fourstarfizzle

Also, fsf's sig makes me want to ask, why the fuck does every death metal band's logo look the exact same?

Stick to the old logo fsf, at least it had some class, and not look like Dani Filth threw up.

Now you're generalising us int the 'logos that look symmetrical and can't be read' crowd :P

Yeah, I can read it without problems.

I'll admit, yours isn't as bad as the ones you described, but from my perspective it follows somewhat of a similiar trent, with the style of the writing and whatnot. It's a lot different to the other logos though, so it was a bad comparison for me to make. It just reminded me that all logos look the same and it irks me :shifty:

I'll admit, yours isn't as bad as the ones you described, but from my perspective it follows somewhat of a similiar trent, with the style of the writing and whatnot. It's a lot different to the other logos though, so it was a bad comparison for me to make. It just reminded me that all logos look the same and it irks me :shifty:
Edited by fourstarfizzle

Yeah, they are. Honestly, I don't even like them that much, I just support them as they're my mates.

EDIT: That's mostly down to the fact that Rye and Stu are both proper, proper scene kids anyways :P Matt/Pikey the guitarist is actually a legitimate 'metalhead.' I used to share a lot musically with him with stuff like Maiden/Megadeth/Sepultura, before he turned all ROAR DEATH~!

Edited by Nerf Herder

We've had the Green Day phase, the Funeral For A Friend phase, the Enter Shikari phase, the My Chemical Romance phase, The Fall Out Boy phase, the Panic! At The Disco phase, the 30 Seconds to Mars phase, the Aiden phase, the Lostprophets phase. I LONG for those days compared to the current death metal fad.

Are you serious? I loved Destroy The Opposition and their previous album (which I need to torrent as I can't find shit for copies around here) but have held off on buying their last album. Same goes for Misery Index, though. Please tell me that Misery Index are still alright.

Are you serious? I loved Destroy The Opposition and their previous album (which I need to torrent as I can't find shit for copies around here) but have held off on buying their last album. Same goes for Misery Index, though. Please tell me that Misery Index are still alright.

I can proudly say my bands first ever show was supporting Misery Index in Southport of all places, they had a day off when they were supporting Fear Factory over here, and it's still probably the greatest show we ever played, and I'd be lying if I didn't say they've inspired or style and sound since.