Zimbabwe beat Australia by 5 Wickets

Guest Crockmaster

Awww shyte, sorry about that, I was full of sperm after watching it and had a mental meltdown. :unsure:

I'm alot happier that you're spoiling the fact that Australia actually lost, rather than won mind. And on second viewing of the TV guide, Sky are showing a 2 hour show tonight at 12, and it includes the Pakistan-Scotland highlights, so they'll probably only show the wickets and boundaries.

It was a good win for Zimbabwe, right on par with Bangladesh beating Australia in the 2005 NatWest Series, and made it worth getting up at 2am to watch it. (this coming from an aussie) Here's hoping they can repeat the dose against England.

Zimbabwe very well could've won again today. Got off to a great start and then.......remembered they were Zimbabwe. India/Scotland get rained out meaning Pakistan tomorrow has a chance to eliminate India from the tournament tomorrow. England with a win over Australia....would do the same to Australia. Should be a good day of Cricket Friday.

Taylor looks in good touch, the Zimbos really lost it though when KP started reverse sweeping Chibhaba I think it was and they really began to struggle.

Geez, Flintoff looks in poor touch - dropped three times last night and then got bowled. Its a real shame to see Zimbabwe in the state they are at the moment after how much promise they used to show - so I'm happy to see guys like Taylor, Chigumbura and Utseya performing well and also Taibu coming back.

Big game tonight, I get the feeling the Aussies will win, but the English will go through on net run rate.