Athletic Wrestling Alliance

Jimmy

Well I really enjoyed the show, I felt the new style was a little bit awkward. Maybe that came from it being a new schedule but hopefully it will eventually work out easier, as you get used to writing in that style.

First Blood Math

Athletic Wrestling Heavyweight Title

Cryptkeeper vs. Martin Stone ©

-While it would tickle me highly to see Cryptkeeper winning, I don't expect it to happen. Stone should retain comfortably.

PAC and Spud vs. The Hampton Court (Duke of Danger and Archbishop Simmons)

PAC and Spud need this victory me thinks. Plus it won't hurt to have the Hampton Court go down to two of the top contenders. Me reckons.

Non-Title

Sheamus O’Shaunessy vs. Stixx

He's Irish. He shold win here, me hopes. Simply as the Bulldog Champion I'd like him to enjoy a few victories over the big guys of the AWA.

Jason Gosling W/Platinum Gold vs. Alex Gold

No real reason for this prediction, except maybe that I think Alex should win here but eventually surcome to Gosling and his Platinum Gold lackey. Eventually.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blood for Gold

More golden words!

To start off the next Athletic Wrestling Alliance show we were treated by a classical ballad of music. Only then did the fans realise they weren’t being treated to music, but they were about to be tortured by Jason Gosling on the microphone. Accompanying him was his new ally Platinum Gold. In Gosling’s hand was, as always, a microphone. He stepped into the ring formally, and when Gold was also settled he finally began talking.

Jason Gosling:

“Ladies and Gentlemen I’d like to congratulate you. Why do you of all people deserve praise? Well you smart enough to buy tickets to an event where I, The god of the Athletic Wrestling Alliance, will be wrestling. I don’t even need to hype about how I’m going to win this match, because frankly, you know I’m going to anyway. Because I’m me, Jason Gosling.”

The crowd start booing Jason Gosling. Strangely enough, he starts nodding. In his mind the boo’s are in fact thunderous cheers.

Jason Gosling:

“In only a few moments you will see me wrestle and pin Alex Gold. As you can see I have the superior Gold by my side. Alex Gold will be hearing from a lawyer, yes me. He’s an embarrassment to the Gold name, and if he continues this horrid trend he will force me to take action. The true gold, take out a chair, sit back, relax and watch me kick his pathetic ass. Come on out, Alex.”

Platinum Gold slid out of the ring. He barged one of the outside ring members of their seat and proceeded to sit on it himself. There was a few moments silence, the crowd desperately wanting Alex to get out here.

Jason Gosling:

“I knew he was a c-…”

Alex Gold vs. Jason Gosling

Before Jason Gosling could finish his insulting sentence Alex Gold’s music hit over the arena to the delight of the crowd. Alex Gold charged to the ring and slid under the ropes, he was ready to take it to Gosling. But Gosling wisely had gotten out of the ring when Gold’s music hit over. A referee ran down after Gold and he was soon in the middle of the ring. Gosling cautiously entered into the ring. The referee called for the bell and the match was underway.

Alex Gold advances immediately on Jason Gosling. After even one step Jason Gosling was under the ropes and out of the ring. Alex Gold came to the ropes and looked down on Gosling. From a distance you can see Platinum Gold get out of his seat, Alex Gold doesn’t seem to see it. Gosling runs around the other side, the referee follows over to that side, Alex just turns his gaze. Platinum Gold rushes out of his seat, and while Gold’s gaze is distracted Platinum delivers a right hook to Gold’s face. Alex Gold turns around groggy, Gosling slides back into the ring and hits a clothesline on Alex Gold.

Gosling started working over Alex Gold with some punches before him to his feet. He whipped Gold into the corner and followed it up with a high knee to the chest. He followed that move with a back chop and then delivered a bulldog. Gosling covered and got a two count. Gosling continued his cowardly assault. He was using eye pokes and fish hooks to do anything he could. Any advantage he got was a plus. Gosling, taking this risk of his life, went to the…MIDDLE rope, jumped off with a leg drop, but Gold rolled out of the way. The BIG risk move didn’t pay off.

Gold rolled to his feet, he picked Gosling up and planted him with a fisherman suplex. Gold shot off the ropes and dropped an elbow drop. Gold then picked up Gosling and threw him into the turnbuckle. He followed that with a knee to the stomach before starting to climb the turn buckle. He used one foot to kick Gosling down, Gosling fell to the floor horribly and the referee when to check on him. Instantly Platinum Gold sprang into action, he jumped to the apron and crotched Gold. Funnily enough Gosling was feeling better that moment he got to his feet and came over to Gold, he held his head in a front face lock and dropped him with a DDT from the top rope. The crowd gasped as Gold took the bump. ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!

As soon as the referee rang that bell Platinum Gold slid into the ring and started laying the boots to Alex Gold. Gosling joined in with the fun. Gosling shouted to put him in the corner. Platinum Gold picked Alex up, but instead of throwing him into the corner, he picked him up and dropped him with a Death Valley Driver, which he calls the Platinum Driver. After this Platinum slid out of the ring. Gosling, who was now furious slid out of the ring, he started shouting at Platinum all of the way up the ramp.

HELL

The crowd awaited what was to happen next. They were hot from the last match. They jeered the hell out of Judas. He was about to start talking to the crowd, what was supposed to happen was that Flash Christian was supposed to come out, but he didn’t. Judas, to his credit, started improvising the promo, but there was only so much he could go.

A minute passed, and nothing. Two minutes passed, and nothing. Three minutes? And backstage Brandon Jay lost it. We cut backstage to where Brandon Jay is.

I stormed past all the dressing rooms into the one room I knew what mattered. I finally got there; I smashed my knuckles on Flash Christian’s door. “FLASH! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!?” I shouted at the door. A few other wrestlers started to gather around. Flash opened the door grinning. “What’s up boss?” He found that amusing, I didn’t. “You’re fined two months wages, get out of this building, you won’t be needed this week.” The smile on his face dropped. GO!

He slammed the door in my face, as soon as I turned around the other wrestlers went back to their dressing rooms. Judas had just come backstage, he was annoyed. “Did I do ok?” He asked, worried. “Considering the circumstances you did great, good improvising out there. Good job”.

And the show carried on, as usual.

Your next Athletic Bulldog Champion.

After the shambles which had gone on the show tried to regain whatever credibility it could have left. Coming off a massive win last month in an I Quit match Justin Richards made his way out to the ring. But this time he accompanied by someone, a woman. Most people into the independent scene knew who she was. Katie Lea was in the AWA, and she was what looked to be Justin Richards’s associate.

Both enter the ring, Justin Richards has a microphone in hand. The two stand side by side. They get relaxed, as the boos from the crowd settle down.

Justin Richards:

“Last week, I had, what should’ve been a tough match. I went through an I Quit match. It should’ve been brutal. It should’ve left me sore. But unsurprisingly this was not the case. Alex Gold was an un worthy opponent, I battered him before embarrassingly making him scream the words ‘I QUIT’. I’m surprised he had the nerve to come back. But look at the he lost.

Anyway, after I won, one person was waiting for me, she approached me about changing my career. And that is this woman, Katie Lea. She’s hot isn’t she, I bet you out of shape losers wish you had her. Snap back to reality, or you’re all to bloody ugly. She’s all mine.”

Justin Richards turns and plants a kiss on the lips of Katie Lea. He then hands the microphone over to her. She’s more than happy to share her express to the world.

Katie Lea:

“Yes, that’s right. You losers are never going to touch me with your filthy hands. You must all know who I am, because you guys can’t take your eyes off me. I’m taking Richards to the top baby. And that’s starting next week! Justin Richards is going to set his sights on the Athletic Wrestling Bulldog Title. But Justin Richards is a good man. He won’t just demand a title show, which he deserves. He will prove himself by defeating a mystery opponent next month, with the winner; I mean it will be Richards getting a title shot for the Prison Ship show. We’ll see you next month, people.”

Katie flings herself into the arms of Richards who’s waiting there to plant her with any kiss. The slid out of the ring and walk up the ramp arm in arm.

Sheamus O’Shaunessy vs. Stixx, Non-Title

Sheamus O’Shaunessy’s music rocked the arena. The Athletic Wrestling Bulldog champion came out proudly wearing the belt over his shoulder. He stepped into the ring, giving his belt to the referee. It wasn’t a title match, but Sheamus wanted to come out strong. Stixx came out to the ring, unfortunately his always tough personae did not follow him out as he was joined by the man who’d embarrassed him last show, Martin Stone. Stixx slid into the ring, hesitant, and the bell rang.

Sheamus O’Shaunessy intended to take advantage of the distraught Stixx so that the opportunity for Stixx to be a title threat would soon be gone. He went steaming in with punch after punch. Stixx was to surprised to defend himself and soon was in the turnbuckle. He realised where he was on to be shamed in the nose with an elbow. Blood started to trickle down his nose. If you listened closely you could hear SOS speak softly saying “Sorry.”

But to be honest, Stixx didn’t care. Though he wasn’t portraying it right now he was a tough guy. It actually worked for the story. Stixx sold the nose, Sheamus kicked him the in stomach and tried to lift him up to the top rope. But all Sheamus got was a poke in the eyes from Stixx. Stixx lifted himself to the second rope and jumped off with an high elbow over the top of Sheamus’ head. Sheamus stumbles back all the way to the opposite turnbuckle. Stixx followed it up with a hell of clothesline sending Sheamus down.

Stixx turned around instantly as Martin Stone started shouting to him. “That’s more like it Stixx. I’m sure SHE would be proud of you know. Even after all you’ve done to her. Whoops, did I say that out loud?” Stixx was transfixed on Stone. “You’re lying.” Stone screamed back. “Well you’re just about to disappoint her, because you about to lose the match.” Stone answered sarcastically. “Look behind you.” Stixx turns around to see Sheamus O’Shaunessy. As soon as he turned, Sheamus showed us his new finisher as he grabbed Stixx’s face and then tripped his legs in fast motion driving his head into the ground. The announcers call it the new Red Fiery Hand. ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!

Sheamus was announced the winner of the match. He collected his belt. He was about to leave when he heard something that annoyed him. “You’re pathetic Stixx. I’m nearly done with you!” Stone screamed from the side. Sheamus rolled out of the ring and he stared right at Stone. “Good job, taking advantage of his poorness.” Sheamus was surprised, he hadn’t heard any of the dialogue between the two earlier. Sheamus just clotheslined Stone to the ground. The crowd popped as he did so. He walked up the ramp happy. Stone started to come to. When he did, Stixx was out of the ring. “You’re going to regret that Sheamus."

PAC and Spud vs. Archbishop Simmons and Duke of Danger

What was sure to be a high flying match was up next. To the crowd’s approval PAC and Spud came jumping out, not letting their defeat last month faze them. The slapped the fans hands on the way out and picked up some speed, sliding into the ring. They awaited their opponents, The Hampton Court. The Hampton Court came out, without Judas, the fans resented them after their brutal attack in Flash Christian. Luckily they would in turn not ask questions why Flash wasn’t here. The Hampton Court entered the ring and w were ready to go.

Spud and Simmons were to start the match out. The ditched the lock up as Simmons kicked Spud in the stomach. Simmons whipped him into the turnbuckles and beat on him. Spud soon came back though with quick kicks, backing Simmons into the corner where PAC awaited eagerly. Spud made the quick tag to PAC. PAC climbs to the top rope while Spud knees Simmons in the stomach so he bends down slightly. PAC then jumps off with a flying bulldog, smashing Simmons face into the mat. ONE! TWO!! And Duke of Danger breaks it up. Duke lays the boots to PAC. Spud is about to enter, but Duke goes on the retreat. This gave Simmons the opening he needed.

Simmons dragged PAC over to the other side of the ring where he tagged in. Simmons held PAC up and Duke of Danger dropkicked him straight in the mouth. PAC’s lips started to bleed slightly, which only bought a smile to the face of the Duke. Duke started beating on PAC again and was pummelling away at him before he made another tag back to Simmons. Simmons spring boarded off the top rope and dropped the elbow on PAC scoring a close two count.

But soon enough Simmons started too comfortable in the position. To comfortable. He was to busy boasting to the crowd to realize that PAC just got to his feet. When he turned round he was met with a big enzaguri. Given the opportunity PAC was then able to crawl over and make the hot tag to Spud. Spud, entered the ring at full pace. Simmons was just over to Duke when he was caught with a flying dropkick. Spud was quickly to his feet to stop The Duke getting in kicking him full in the face.

Duke fell to the outside of the ring, hitting the ground hard. Spud quickly perched himself on the top rope. Little know to Spud, Simmons was to his feet, Spud leapt off with a moonsult. Simmons was there to comfortably catch him on his shoulder. He turned around to gloat to the fans that he was going to put Spud away. But he turned around to eat a dropkick from PAC. Spud then wrapped his arm round Simmons neck and dropped him with a inverted DDT! ONE! TWO!! THREE!!! Simmons kicks out to late!

PAC and Spud take this one. They high five, able to pick up wins again. The roll out of the ring, and make their way to the back, pleasing the fans further. Duke slides into the ring disappointed, he thumps the mat in frustration and throws a dirty looks at Simmons. Simmons replies only by hanging his head. The two are halfway up the rampway when Martin Stone’s music hits over the arena signalling the main event.

First Blood Match

Martin Stone vs. Cryptkeeper, Athletic Wrestling Heavyweight Title

Martin Stone made his way out to the ring with his Athletic Wrestling Heavyweight Title over his shoulder. He stops to see The Duke and Simmons. Stone whispers something to both men; a grin slowly appears on The Duke’s face. He nods, and the two make their way backstage. Meanwhile, Martin Stone proceeds to the ring. He gives his title belt to the referee and awaits Cryptkeeper. The light suddenly go out, the crowd know what to expect. The lights come back and they cheer loudly. Martin Stone is confused wondering what the hell they’re cheering about as he looks on to the entrance way to await Cryptkeeper. Stone feels a tap on the shoulder, he turns around and is met with a right hand of the Cryptkeeper’s. He was behind Stone the whole time. The referee rings for the bell and the match is underway.

Cryptkeeper hits Stone with another right fist before shoving him into the turnbuckle. Cryptkeeper follows it up with a big clothesline. Cryptkeeper kept on the basic offence. The action picked up again when Stone was floored with a big boot. Cryptkeeper was in full control. Cryptkeeper pulled Stone to his feet, but he was met with a solid right hand. Stone started battling back, like the fighting champion we knew. Stone soon dropped Cryptkeeper with a DDT.

Stone was soon pummelling away at Cryptkeeper’s head. Realizing this could be tricky with Cryptkeeper’s mask Stone went to grab the mask. Instantly Cryptkeeper grabbed Stone’s throat getting a supernatural amount of strength. He proceeded to get to his feet. Cryptkeeper was setting up his chokeslam when Stone kicked him in the stomach and rolled out of the ring. He used his hand beckoning for back up. The crowd was confused. He then went over and grabbed his title belt. The referee sensing what got out of the ring and tried to reason with Stone.

With the referee distracted, back up came in the form of Duke of Danger, Judas and Archbishop Simmons. Simmons charged to the ring, and as soon as Cryptkeeper turned round Simmons took him out with a tackle. Duke of Danger slid into the ring as Simmons pinned Cryptkeeper down with all his might. Duke of Danger had something in his hand, a fake blood capsule. He made it clear to the crowd what they were going to do, and they started to boo. Duke of Danger then poured the fake blood into Cryptkeeper’s hair and just above. For good measure he also poured some on to hands, to show he’d tried to cover it up.

As soon as it was finished, Duke and Simmons slid out of the ring and tapped the ref on the shoulder. “He’s bleeding!” They shouted. “How could you not notice!” They shouted again. “He was bleeding ages ago, those vicious head shot, you dumbass!” They shouted again. The referee, being a referee, turned around to see Cryptkeeper with fake blood over him called for the bell!!! Cryptkeeper was in shock, just like the crowd. They’d stole it again. The referee handed Martin Stone his belt back. And then all hell broke lose.

Judas, who had kept watch from the side slipped into the ring, as did the rest of The Hampton Court and Martin Stone. All four surround Cryptkeeper in the ring. It doesn’t look good for Cryptkeeper until PAC and Spud charged down to the ring. They slid into the ring and took it straight to Simmons and Duke. They sent both wrestlers over the top rope before any others could react. PAC took on Duke and sent him over the barrier, as Spud did over the opposite side.

Martin Stone and Judas did the only thing they could think to do and they slowly advanced to Cryptkeeper. The crowd again had mixed reaction’s as Stixx made his way to the ring. He ran until he got to the ring. He then stopped, he was extremely unsure what to do. While in the Judas pounced attacking Cryptkeeper, Cryptkeeper came back with a right hand sending Judas to the ropes. Martin Stone was about to shout at Stixx when the lights went out once again! When they came back on, a new figure with a similar look to Cryptkeeper was standing in the ring, it was long time partner Deadie Freddie! Freddie made an instant impact grabbing Martin Stone by the throat. It muffled his shouts to Stixx, Deadie then hit his version of the chokeslam on Martin Stone! Cryptkeeper then grabbed Judas and gave him his version of the chokeslam. The Circle of Darkness as they called themselves stood together, staring straight at Stixx, who slowly made his way back up the rampway, still confused.

That was a much better read for me than the last show, and all I think you added was a few "bold" lines here and there. It broke it up for me easier and made it a more comfortable read on the computer screen.

The ending to the main event was a stroke of genius but I've just told you that on MSN. It made the Cryptkeeper actually appear like a threat but at the still time kept the belt on Stone.

I'm not quite sure what is going on between him and Stixx, espeically after SOS beat Stixx but we shall see. SOS is a good mid-card Champion and I'd like to see him stay there for a lil bit before he moves up through the card.

“Ok, maybe that didn’t go to plan. But still…” Jason Gosling spoke quietly into his mobile phone which he held close to the side of his face. He was in a small room on his own, standing up, in his suit he sounded truly apologetic, for once.

“No, Gosling. He wasn’t supposed to react like that. He was supposed feel threatened.” Came back a voice we couldn’t quite make out. But we knew which event they were talking about, Flash Christian didn’t go out for a scheduled promo, leaving Judas out there on his own. Brandon Jay sent him out of the arena straight away.

“Oh but don’t you see,” Jason Gosling quickly replied. “He does feel threatened. If not why would’ve he snapped so quickly. He cares about this show, perhaps to much. And that’s why guys like you and me have to make a stand, Flash.” Naturally we know who the man on the other end of the phone is, Flash Christian, the man who carried out the stunt. “We’re under used, we’re under paid. If we don’t make a stand, no one will.”

Flash considered this for a moment, but he still annoyed. “But this is my job. Yeah, I’d like to be at the top of the company. But I’m not working anywhere else, I have no secured deals. I have no where else to go, AWA is my home. I’m not sure this is such a great idea. Anyway, you said someone else would be with us by the end of the night.”

“And when did I say we haven’t got that guy.” Gosling smugly replied, silencing Flash for a few moments.

“He agreed?” Flash asked excited.

“Well he said he’d think about it, which is only good. Really.” Jason Gosling came back, trying to make it sound like this option was a massive improvement.

“Well, I’m still uncertain, Jason. There’s no guaranteed result.” Flash came back, hesitant.

“Whenever is there a result Flash. IF you can sit there, being under used. That’s great. But not me Flash. I should be in the main event, because when I get out there, that crowd love me. And you deserve to be there to. But if you’re not man enough, then I guess I’ll have to go it alone. So Flash, are you in, are you out?” Gosling smiled, happy with his mini-speech.

Flash didn’t reply for a moment, he was apprehensive. This was a decision to perhaps start a revolt.

“Well?” And impatient Jason Gosling shot at him.

“I’m in.” Flash Christian finally made his mind up.

“Good, Brandon Jay won’t see me…us…coming.” Jason Gosling hung up his phone and put it in his pocket. Soon enough a grin formed on his face. He had some plans brewing in his mind.

This event marked something new for me, Brandon Jay, it marked the time AWA suffered due to backstage politics. Unfortunately, I’m not going to stand for it, Flash Christian may have put himself in trouble. But on a higher note, Deadie Freddie appeared in a really big segment. Should be enough to even the odds. Platinum and Alex Gold took it a step further, and everything seemed to work.

On another note, Tainted, our next event looks to be shaping up quite a bit. Two people will debut on this show, Disco Stuu, a comedy character impersonating the famous Simpson’s character and a mystery debut I will leave for the show. Look forward to May, it’ll be a hell of an event.

Tainted

Main Event

Cryptkeeper wins, and he gets another shot at the Heavyweight Title

Stixx and Stone vs. The Circle of Darkness

Match Four

Flash Christian, Pac and Spud vs. The Hampton Court

Match Three

Non-Title

Sheamus O’Shaunessey vs. Disco Stuu

Match Two

Number One Contender to the Athletic Wrestling Bulldog Title

Justin Richards vs. ???

Match One

Platinum Gold and Jason Gosling vs. Hade Vansan and Santino Herbert

Blood For Gold

The first thing I didn't get really is why Alex Gold, after just coming off a big feud is instantly pretty much burried. Gosling will probably one day be your champ and all, but still. The fact that he lost, then got attacked afterwards was just kinda like, meh.

The Stixx/SOS match was really pretty good. Though, the aftermath of it furthers the Stixx/Stone feud a bit more which was a nice little touch as well.

The first blood match was great, though. In my opinion, your best match yet even if only for the fact that both men remained looking strong, the ending was good for the fact that it showed Cryptkeeper getting screwed to lose and the return of his old partner! I'm looking to maybe see a big survivor type match between everybody involved in the aftermatch soon.

Tainted Predictions

The opening bout will no doubt see Gosling and Platinum go over.

No clue who the mystery man against Justin Richards will be, but I'm predicting he will go over. That, or he'll lose due to Katie's interferance, starting a feud.

SOS over Disco Stuu, but not sure why his last match couldn't have been a title bout. And, not sure why this isn't either. Indies always use belts for the most part. I honestly don't think I've ever been to one and seen a non-title match. But, minor detail.

The next match is tricky, but I think I can see Flash aligning himself with Gosling on-air and then getting involved in his backstage clique to keep his job. So, I sence a shoot screw-job here.

The tension between Stixx & Stone will make them lose to the Circle of Darkness.

Jason Gosling W/Platinum Gold vs. Alex Gold

- Much like I predicted, Gosling won thanks to PLAT's interference. And i call for an MVP type gimmick for PLAT PLAT PLAT!

Non-Title

Sheamus O’Shaunessy vs. Stixx

- SOS wins? I enjoyed the Russo like Stone/Stixx arguement during the match. It reminded me of Mitchell/Abyss, a lot going on to interupt the matches, all built around a pay off that possibly isn't even decided yet lol. It's actually my fave bit because I want to know the punchline. SOS vs Stone could be fun too.

PAC and Spud vs. The Hampton Court (Duke of Danger and Archbishop Simmons)

- My second accurate prediction of the night, PAC/Spud go over. As much as I'm devastated for poor Andy Boy, from a booking perspective it was the smart move. Good match too.

First Blood Math

Cryptkeeper vs. Martin Stone ©

- Stone via HUGE RUSSO-RIFICS!!! hahahahahaha I loved it! He co-writing these finishes? lol. Dead Freddie & Cryptkeeper to beat Stixx and Stone next month, due to Stixx screw up, to lead to the payoff? And is it me or is Judas starting to feel like a lost midcard act in need of a solid fued, like Rhino is TNA doing something different every show? He's got that Chance Loredo feel in my fed right now, has skills but isn't viable as anything. Get him in a midcard fued with another established character and he could be big bro.

Tainted Predictions

Main Event

Cryptkeeper wins, and he gets another shot at the Heavyweight Title

Stixx and Stone vs. The Circle of Darkness

- haha like I called and like I called. TCOD go over Stixx

Match Four

Flash Christian, Pac and Spud vs. The Hampton Court

- HAMPTON!!! Like they NEED the win now.

Match Three

Non-Title

Sheamus O’Shaunessey vs. Disco Stuu

- Disco Stuu... I sense greatness here. He goes over when Stone costs SOS.

Match Two

Number One Contender to the Athletic Wrestling Bulldog Title

Justin Richards vs. ???

- I predict the mystery guy goes over (I HOPE is Jonny Storm or Fleisch... hell even Jack Xavier would get a mark out in a Disco Inferno gimmick), cuz Richards is bland

Match One

Platinum Gold and Jason Gosling vs. Hade Vansan and Santino Herbert

- new MVP Plat-G and Gosling over Double H

• 1 month later...

TAINTED

Tag Team Match

Santino Herbert and Hade Vansan vs. Platinum Gold and Jason Gosling

It was that time of month again and the Athletic Wrestling Alliance were ready to hold another show. This would be their eighth show and all and it promised to be a good one. To start off the latest show was a tag team match between the promising, obnoxious, new duo of Jason Gosling and Platinum Gold they cockily strutted out to the ring, avoiding contact with any fan that dared look their way. They entered the ring with their heads held high! Their opponents turned out to be none other than the duo of Santino Herbert and Hade Vansan. These two were missing from the last show after their loss to Sheamus O’Shaunessy at Violence is a Virtue. Santino Herbert looked miserable as he made his way down to the ring. Though, Vansan took a quick time out to look at the fans, gaining a bit of their support.

Santino and Gosling started the match off. Before they even got to wrestling the two traded insults trying to out psyche the other. When it became obvious neither was going to back down they just decided to lock up. Both men equalled each other out with the same dirty tricks, eye pokes, etc…but finally Santino got the upper hand hitting a suplex of Gosling. Santino kept on the attack hitting a fury of punches before tagging in Hade Vansan. Santino tripped Gosling to the ground and Hade came off the top rope with a leg drop. Only a two count followed, as Platinum Gold broke the pin up.

Hade got the crowd behind him which for some strange reason didn’t set well with Santino as he felt Hade was playing up to these worthless people. Hade after getting some offence in fell to Gosling’s cheap tactics and Platinum Gold was tagged in. Gold came in and beat down Hade using clotheslines, suplexes, right hands, left hands, any offence which could be utilized. Gold helped Hade to his feet but Hade started fighting back he threw right and left arms at Gold before hitting him down with a spinning heel kick.

Hade jumped over to Santino to make the tag but Santino just jumped off the apron and laughed. He shouted “You’re pathetic!” at Hade before making his way up the ramp. Hade was left to turn around to be crushed by Gold’s spear. Gold then locked in the PURE Gold Submission. Hade had no choice but to tap out and end the match. Santino just burst out into laughter as Hade lay on the floor in pain. An extra referee came out to check on Hade as Gold and Gosling grabbed the microphone to vent their views. 49%

Before Gosling could even speak one cocky word of his speech, their rival Alex Gold charged down to the ring furious from the attack of last month. Gold slid into the ring and took down Platinum Gold. He started punching Platinum with left and rights. Gosling went to hit Gold over the head with the microphone but Alex reacted quickly turning over and catching Gosling’s hand. He tore the microphone from his hand and cracked Gosling over the head with it! Platinum Gold was just coming to and Alex cracked him over the head with the microphone to. Both Gosling and Gold rolled out of the ring grabbing their heads. Slowly a smile appeared on Alex’s face as if to say it’s on! 40%

Singles Match

Number One Contendership for the Athletic Wrestling Bulldog Title

Justin Richards vs. ???

Justin Richards is out first accompanied by the lovely Katie Lea. Justin made his way out to the ring to prove a point tonight; he was there to show he could really make it. After taking out Alex Gold he wanted to earn his title opportunity! Though unfortunately he wasn’t sure of his opponent, they awaited as the mystery wrestler revealed himself to be…Deranged! The cheap lights in the arena tried to create a strobe lighting effect as Deranged charged to the ring. He entered the ring and started charging around the ring running in circles, Deranged was truly mad. The referee got in his way and Deranged finally stopped to take a breath.

The bell rang and Katie Lea took her place on the outside of the ring. Justin Richards was completely serious; he was ready for the fight. Deranged took a step forward, Richards readied himself. All of a sudden Deranged just opened his mouth and screamed at the top of his lungs straight at Richards. Deranged then rolled out of the ring and charged backstage. Completely confused Richards just stood there on the spot. Katie Lea was to speechless. The referee shrugged and counted Deranged out. He showed no signs of coming back and the ten count was reached. Richards was still a little shocked from the whole event but celebrated none the less as he was now the new number one contender. Katie Lea and him rolled out of the ring, and pulled up seats to the outside of the ring as they were going to study Sheamus O’Shaunessy in action up close and personal. 42%

Singles Match

Non-Title

Sheamus O’Shaunessy vs. Disco Stuu

With Justin Richards and Katie Lea comfortable at ringside Athletic Wrestling Bulldog Champion, Sheamus O’Shaunessy made his way out to the ring proudly displaying his belt over his shoulder. He kept his eyes on Richards just for pure effect. He entered the ring, handed over his belt, and soon he was ready to see what this Disco Stuu was like. Suddenly a cheesy eighties song hits over the ring and Disco Stuu appeared on the ramp. Disco Stuu’s character was an obvious rip off of the Simpsons character, Disco Stu so he wore the exact same clothes as that character. He started boogying down to his music when he started to do the night fever dance. Unfortunately it was dramatically cut short as a screaming Deranged ran back onto the stage. He speared Disco Stuu off the little ramp they had way down to the floor taking both men out.

Sheamus O’Shaunessy was transfixed by the own goings and thus had no idea Justin Richards was coming up behind him with a steel chair in hand. Justin Richards cracked the chair over the back of Sheamus’ head. He went down suddenly, instantly out cold. Richards snatched the Bulldog title from the referee’s hands and marvelled at it’s glory. Katie Lea slid into the ring and she was instructed to put the belt around his waist. He nodded in approval, and then quickly both of them left. Richards had stolen the title, wanting to get a feel for it, before in his eyes his certain win. Sheamus was left to recover himself before storming backstage to try and recover his title, while referee’s tended to Disco Stuu and Deranged. 46%

6 Man Tag Match

The Hampton Court vs. Spud, Pac and Flash Christian

The crowd seemed to erupt as Spud, Pac and Flash Christian bounced out a three piece team. While Spud and Pac slapped hands, Flash Christian seemed more focused at the matter at hand. And that matter was Judas! After Spud and Pac were finished all three slipped into the ring and started warming up as they awaited the much hated Hampton Court! Finally after a little bit a wait Duke of Danger, Archduke Simmons and Judas make their way to the ring resenting the fans that boo them at the top of their lungs. It took effort for the two teams not to charge at each other once The Hampton Court were in the ring. It was decided that PAC and Duke of Danger would start the match.

The match started out in The Duke’s favour his height and weight advantage gave him the early lead. Though PAC saw an opportunity soon enough and pounced on it using his ariel offence to weaken The Duke. PAC landed a standing leg drop before tagging Spud in. Pac lifted Spud up before slamming him down on the Duke, the move only got them a two count. Spud kept up he high pace offence but was eventually taken down by one hell of a clothesline. It was at this point The Duke tagged out to his right hand man Simmons.

Simmons went straight to work on Spud targeting his legs in particular. On the outside of the ring Judas and Flash Christian were getting edgy, wanting to fight each other. Eventually after both not being tagged in they dropped from the apron and charged at each hitting each other with hard punches, they continued brawling over the barrier, and while the ring action still went on, these two men, hatred in their eyes, brawled out of the arena!!! The referee decided to let the match continue as a tag team match.

Simmons had been distracted by the brawling and Spud took his opportunity and tagged PAC back in. The Duke’s warning was to late as PAC drilled Simmons with a missile dropkick. Simmons flew back but somehow made a tag to The Duke. Duke springboarded off the top rope and nailed PAC with a crossbody. Spud entered the ring again and started brawling with Duke of Danger. Spud didn’t see Simmons making a recovery, and when Spud least expected it Simmons pounced clotheslining Spud over the top rope, unfortunately he sent himself over to. Duke of Danger turned around to reverse PAC’s attempt for a DDT and turned it into a Peasant Plucker! ONE! TWO!! THREE!!! And the Hampton Court had done it. Both men left making their way up the ramp victorious! Spud was left to tend to PAC as the other two gloated all the way to the back. 56%

Tag Team Match

Cryptkeeper wins and he gets another shot at the Athletic Wrestling Title!

Stixx and Stone vs. Cryptkeeper and Deadie Freddie

It was time for our main event and for both teams there was something at stake. The place erupted with boos and jeers as Stixx and Martin Stone made their way out to the ring. Stixx didn’t seem to be exactly himself, so the jeers were generally directed at Stone who proudly displayed his Athletic Wrestling Title. Martin Stone was yelling at Stixx that he didn’t want a repeat of his failure last month, which seemed to put Stixx down a lot. The two entered the ring and they were prepared for their opponents.

Suddenly the lights went out straight away, you could feel a sense of panic, a massive thud can be heard in the ring. And as the lights come back on Cryptkeeper and Deadie Freddie are in the in the ring prepared. But they look surprised to see Martin Stone laid out on the floor, they looked over at Stixx to see a bit of a smile in his face. He motioned for them to pin Stone as Stixx said to him “Payback is a bitch.” The referee rung the bell and Cryptkeeper made the cover for the One! Two!! Three!!! Martin Stone had been given a taste of his own medicine.

Cryptkeeper and Deadie Freddie didn’t bother sticking around. The lights went back out, and as they came back on both men were gone. As the lights came back on Stixx had a microphone in hand, all he had to say was…“I’VE HAD IT, WITH YOU PUSHING ME AROUND! FROM NOW ON! I’M MY OWN MAN! GO AHEAD! TELL HER! I’VE JUST HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! THE SAME AS ALL OF THESE FANS. SEE YOU WHEN YOU WAKE UP!” With that Stixx through the microphone down hitting Stone in his crotch area, he was going to feel that when he woke up. The crowd showed their appreciation for Stixx finally standing up to Martin Stone! 50%

Quick Results:

Platinum Gold and Jason Gosling defeated Hade Vansan and Santino Herbert via Pinfall.

Justin Richards defeated Deranged by count out to become the new number one contender to the Athletic Wrestling Bulldog Title.

Sheamus O’Shaunessy vs. Disco Stuu never took place.

The Hampton Court defeated PAC, Spud and Flash Christian via Pinfall.

Main Event:

Deadie Freddie and Cryptkeeper defeated Stixx and Stone via pinfall

PRISON SHIP

Cage Match

Martin Stone W/Stixx vs. Cryptkeeper W/Deadie Freddie

Athletic Wrestling Bulldog Title

Sheamus O'Shaunessey vs. Justin Richards W/Katie Lea

Santino Herbert vs. Hade Vansan

Falls Count Anywhere

Flash Christian vs. Judas

Deranged vs. Disco Stuu

BREAKING NEWS:Athletic Wrestling Alliance Star Jason Gosling last night sometime at the show Tained broke his arm. To fit in with storyline, Alex Gold has been banned from the show Prison Ship. It's believed neither Platinum Gold or Jason Gosling will make an apperance at the show as they really sell the injury.

Edited by Split Second