Marion Jones admits steroid use...

What's hard to believe. I've had this discussion before. It's really a 50/50 chance, just public perception of Bonds being a prick and so forth make people believe the one that makes him look worse. In the case of Bonds none of us really know, but he said Anderson, who was his best friend, told him it was flaxseed oil and it'd help. If your best friend who is also your trainer, someone you trust 100%, comes in and says that, you aren't going to question it being something entirely different.

So I don't see how or why you should be offended. Some of them are lying, some are telling the truth, bottom line is none of us know which is which.

And I posted she admitted use, but she unknowingly took it at the time, and Balco wasn't just steroids although thanks to the boom of the media's fascination with steroids it almost gets linked with them 100%. I wouldn't have put it past Victor Conte and some of that crooked bunch to do some weird stuff. But there were some legit business going on there as well.

Like I said, you really don't know. If you hire a trainer and he says put this on, you'll ask what it is, when he says flaxseed oil, you'll say ok. If you don't trust your trainer, then I'm not sure why he'd still be employed by you. So to say they know everything that goes on is just false.

But like I said before, while I don't like that analogy saying they know what goes in all the time, I feel that they responsible. Regardless of if they knew or not, they are still responsible for what goes in. That's all I am saying, we don't really know if they did or did not know. It all depends on the people around them at the time.

What doesn't help Marion Jones is at the time her husband was busted for roids, and Conte said he personally did schedules for a number of Olympic athletes. Although that could mean schedules handed to their trainers and not the athletes personally, I couldn't confirm that as I wasn't there. I wouldn't put it past anyone to try and dupe an athlete into taking something to see what effects it has.

And I posted she admitted use, but she unknowingly took it at the time, and Balco wasn't just steroids although thanks to the boom of the media's fascination with steroids it almost gets linked with them 100%. I wouldn't have put it past Victor Conte and some of that crooked bunch to do some weird stuff. But there were some legit business going on there as well.