Battle?

livid

I'll go up against you, the rematch of the century LOL

rules anyone?

I'm cool with those rules..but I did do something very similar in a monthly graphic battle in this very forum not too long ago.

Its up to you, i can think of another rock poster idea..

• 2 weeks later...

So are u still in on this battle Disco King?

I'm willing to let it slide.. but it did say Rock Fest... saul williams and EL-P are hip hop and a fest is usually more than 3 people.. including the special guest.

i have had people be picky with me about rules, but yeah im willing to let it slide

I can do another one if you'd like but the rules were rather vague anyways and I wasn't taking the definition of "Rock Fest" to a tee because I didn't think it would be a big deal. But like I said, it's up you, I can do another one if you want.

meh, stuff it, lets just get some votes up lol...

Both are damn good graphics but I prefer Disco King's, Nufan . I love everything on yours except for the effect on the Band names. I know what your were trying to achieve though.

Disco King , you've been on a role lately and this graphic is no different. I love it. everything flows very well.

I"m voting Disco King

The text was what turned me off nufan's entry as well. The little snapshots of the bands is a nice touch, but not one of the fonts used actually went with the rest of the poster. On the other hand, Disco King's subject material was...well, less than rockish (>_>), but since this isn't about the merits of hip-hop over rock and is about the graphics, Disco King is the clear winner. It looked a hell of a lot more professional, and worked better for a hip-hop thing - it reminded me of a PPV poster boasting one huge match and a bunch of undercard filler things, as it made it very clear that Williams and Emotion were the stars of the show.