SEGA Genesis

OGpistolpete

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played Streets Of Rage 2 on the Wii the other night, pure bliss. Got as far as the robot factory before we stopped and went out, pretty much effortlessly. I've still got it.

I made the original PGA Tour Golf cry. By the time I moved on to something else, I could shoot 60's at Sawgrass, including holes-in-one on the 17th (the island hole) about one out of every three times.

The (NFL) football games were plentiful, and all had something to recommend them. Montana Sports Talk, Madden...but in that era, I had much :wub: for NFL Quarterback Club. The QB Challenge was excellent.

And to this day, I still can't find a boxing game that caught my attention the way "Real Deal" Holyfield Boxing did. Training was the most awesome part.

I dug Phantasy Star III due to the whole multi-generational factor, and played through the fucker three times. Never started on the last path, though.

Star Control, Starflight: good and rather deep space games.

Agree with all the like for TJ&E and Speedball 2...and fuck it, I even had fun with Michael Jackson's Moonwalker. :P