Recommend Me Music

Hellfire

So I want some new music to listen to, and don't really know anything about rock music. Right now, I'm listening to Coheed and Cambria, Halifax, Billy Talent and Silverstein. I like some screaming, but not like, the whole song or anything. So yea, what should I check out?

Edited by Hellfire

Strung Out ("Blackhawks Over Los Angeles" and "Exile In Oblivion"), Death By Stereo ("Death For Life" and "Into The Valley Of Death"), Crime In Stereo ("Is Dead"), A Wilhelm Scream ("Career Suicide"), Hell Is For Heroes ("Neon Handshake"), Funeral For A Friend ("Casually Dressed And Deep In Conversation") and The Spill Canvas come to mind as things you may like. Oh "In The Wake Of Determination" by Story Of The Year had a bit of a Silverstein vibe to it.

Edited by YI

Alter Bridge. They're awesome, and don't let anyone tell you any different. Blackbird is a better album than One Day Remains, just for the record. A lot of people criticised One Day Reamins, but IMO it was awesome, as is Blackbird.

I like a bit of Fozzy, too. Flogging Molly are good, as are Motorhead (Duh!). If you don't like a lot of screaming I won't recommend Killswitch Engage, but I do think they are awesome. Metallica are good too ;)

Don't trust Nerf. Anti-Flag are pretty shit...and I just hate the idea of someone so faggy being a Rise Against fan. :shifty:

Plus, neither of the two are relatively close to the bands he listed. Rise Against are good though. "Revolutions Per Minute" is a fucking immense album.

Okay, not really related to the bands listed, but, "Our Darkest Days" by Ignite should get a download as well.

Edited by YI