Photoshop questions

I'm on a Mac now, and that means I'm using Photoshop instead of Paint Shop Pro. For the most part it's very similar, but there's a couple of things I can't work out.

1) In PSP, if you left-click with the eraser tool it erases, and if you right-click with the eraser tool it un-erases. So if I end up erasing too much, I can right-click to 'paint' it back in so to speak. Can you do this in PS?

2) Another right click issue, in PSP right clicking the Fill tool fills using the background colour. How do I do that in Photoshop? And how do I swap the foreground and background colours around?

3) Is there anyway to make the scroll wheel zoom in, like on PSP? No matter how many times I try to zoom in by scrolling, I never learn.

1) In PSP, if you left-click with the eraser tool it erases, and if you right-click with the eraser tool it un-erases. So if I end up erasing too much, I can right-click to 'paint' it back in so to speak. Can you do this in PS?

Most people know how to use the Apple (Cmd) key with "+" and "-" to zoom in and out within a Photoshop document. But if you have a mouse with a scroll wheel, there is a faster way.

Hold down OPTION when you spin your mouse's scroll wheel, and Photoshop zooms in and out on your image (PC users, hold down ALT).

Tip: To snap to even zoom ratios, such as 25%, 50%, 100%, 200%, etc, keep the Shift pressed as well.

Credit:Creative Tech