X-Box 360 problem

VerbalPuke

I've had this problems with three different controllers.

It's just the battery pack falling out slightly. I just tape mine in or plug it into my changer kit and I get no problems unless I bump it out.

Do you have big hands? I thought I was the only person with this problem (9 inch long hands), I thought it was because I was too rough with my controller and I was bending the plastic so that the battery pack wasn't secured into the slot in the back or that my fingers were hitting it as they bent around the handgrips.

And I agree, it's unbelievably angering and annoying, especially when you're playing online.

Thanks for the help Scott, much obliged dude. (Y)

I seemed to have figured everything out, and I think the problem is that there is that there could be a short in the wire somewhere. I was able to lay it down and keep it so that it would charge while I was busy with other things, so at the very least I can charge the battery, but have to work at getting the wire in a "perfect" spot.

Also Kraigy, I don't have big hands, small even. Though I admit that I am rough on my controllers as well.

Still, I think I'm going wired this weekend, just to avoid the battery nonsense.