EWB's Top 50 Women VII: The Bitches and the Bitchers!

ROC

Where's the blondes? Possibly skanking it up on the street corners.

---

shannynsossamon905038.jpg

#34: Shannyn Sossamon

Country of Origin: Hawaii. It's technically not a country, but it's enough of a country for us stupid Englishers

Most Famous For: Acting, shockingly. She was in a Knight's Tale and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, in which she had pink hair, which was hot but I couldn't find/didn't look for pictures of that.

01.jpg

monica-bellucci-picture-2.jpg

#33: Monica Bellucci

Country of Origin: Italy

Most Famous For: Holy tits. Seriously, those tits are almost holy. She acts as well, but TITS.

karibyronMTExNg.jpg

karibyron.jpg

#32: Kari Byron

Country of Origin: America

Most Famous For: Unsurprisingly, Mythbusters. In particular, that Mythbusters episode where her ass was used for some sort of mould and, not uncoincidentally, thousands of young boys learned to masturbate.

redmanlaceychabertmhf029wm.jpg

redmanlaceychabertmhf083mq.jpg

#31: Lacey Chabert

Most Famous For: Being from Purvis and being the voice of Eliza Thornberry. Yeah.

Lucy_Pinder_3_.jpg

030611_lpinder11.jpg

030428_lpinder8.jpg

LPUn01.jpg

#30: Lucy Pinder

Most Famous For: It rhymes with "getting her bits out". And means basically the same thing.

Jennifer_Morrison-Stuff_Photoshoot_.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

#29: Jennifer Morrison

Most Famous For: This should even be a question. However, after watching her be in an asexual mess or a methed-up sex kitten in House, I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that every one of us would do unholy things to that ass.

Edited by De

Sossamon is fantastic, but for ages I didn't link Knight's Tale to the girl Kou was constantly voting for in this list. Very attractive and very intruiging.

Also Lucy Pinder kinda reminds me of Celine Dion for some reason. She's not even one of the better "Nuts/Zoo magazine totty" which ain't good.