Reuben & Exit Ten - Electric Ballroom, Camden - Thursday 29th November

probablyoliver

So yeah, Reuben (:wub:) and Exit Ten (one of the coolest 'metal' bands of the last few years, think Thrice but Engerlish) are playing Electric Ballroom on Thursday. Tickets are only a fiver, and it's pretty central and easy to get to. And hey, who doesn't love Camden, Reuben and meeting Ollie.

Come see.

We can be all like "hey, you're that cool guy from EWB, Ollie right?"

"yeah, fuck off ModernWay"

it'll be fun.

=]

Edited by Ollie Beak

Exit Ten :wub:

I use to work with the twins, but I doubt very much they have any idea of who I am. The band are from my neck of the woods, fantasic band and really deserve the credit they are finally starting to get.

Pah, way ahead of you Ollie, me and my mate have had tickets booked for months, and I've sorted out Keef's ticket too. And another incentive to get your arse down there (as if you needed anything else); Reuben will be playing live for the first time ever their Christmas single, "Christmas Is Awesome." How fucking cool is that?