EWB Inaugural Be A Guitar Hero Contest

NobBe Nobbs

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2801082036hh9.th.jpg

I actually 100%'d, but the score was about 5 thou lower, I guess I messed up with my star power. Still, I think that puts me third or thereabouts this week, so can't complain. What I can complain about is the quality of some of these pictures, considering mine are crystal clear with a shitty cameraphone, some of them look like they were shot underwater, in the dark, whilst being eaten by a shark >_>

and can we at least use thumbnails or links, this thread takes bloody ages to load, and it stretches the screen.

Yes, I'm in a whiny mood, what of it?

I'm gonna attempt to get my score up

but i've lost the tv remote to the tv that the xbox is hooked up to

and its the only i can get it onto that channel

so i may be out this week ¬_¬

EDIT: OK i got the red ring of doom

so i'm deffo out bar a miracle

Edited by regia

After debating what to do with the influx of money I'm going to get in a few weeks from financial aid, I decided to add to the stakes of this Guitar Hero tourney. Not only do you earn bragging rights, but you can actually win a prize.

46c66e629facf_15056n.jpg

Whoever wins this here tournament will receive a swappable faceplate of their choosing for the console/controller of their choice. I know there are some ok ones and crappy ones, but there's a website that has a lot of them at the 15 dollar price, which is what I'm willing to spend on for the winner. Simple really on how to ship it to the winner: whoever wins tells me their shipping info and what faceplate they want, and I'll send it to them. And yes, that means even you folks in other parts not named America, though it would cost me a hefty penny I'm sure. Just my level of commitment.

So get to scoring and work your hardest for glory! And cheap plastic!

I hope to do the song again tonight, once I've finished my coursework that has to be in by midnight. Any one who's used 'Game Maker', I feel your pain, and you should feel mine. And if I'm not too tired.

dsc00028dz1.th.jpg

135,784 - not proud of the score, but fuck it. I HATE that song/band/artist.

Any chance in the event of winning of this tourny, I can exchange the faceplate for a PS3? :shifty:

Edited by TheModernWay