The Anime Thread

Ruki

Jean makes a sexy girl <_>

FUCKING HELL BALLS SHIT!

Just about to start the last disk of Outlaw Star, and it won't fucking work. It loops the FBI Warning/Bandi Logo/Sunrise Logo/FBI Warning/ect....

GRAH!!!!

Ruki is not happy.

Edited by Ruki

I think I've found somewhere where I can get my anime in MegaUpload form, as opposed to gay torrents. I may actually complete Gurren Lagann, yay me.

What else should I watch while I can?

EDIT: I knew it was too good to be true. Looks like I'm lacking episode 25.

Will see if I can locate. If not... boourns :(

Edited by IAceI

Episode 16 (and some others) of Gurren Lagann are being a right pain in my arse. VideoLAN has decided it doesn't want to play, it sticks and them errors and closes down.

Jet Audio, Zoom Player, Media Player Classic are all out of sync and Windows Media Player doesn't work at all.

What the hell can I do?

Even I skimmed through 16. The only new footage is of some guy scribbling bits of recap out to the newly-introduced ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER music.

I don't know what to do, to be honest. It's been literally months if not more than a year since I ever had anything to do with codecs or other video issues, and I've got .mkv files running smoothly in Windows Media Player, of all things.

Haha oh this is going to be fun, I can't wait 'til IAceI hits Episode 25.

I just saw a sketch Lorina must have done a week or so ago in her photobucket.

heh.jpg

I fucking love my girlfriend.

Edited by The Jolly Beard of Norro