The Anime Thread

Ruki

Wasn't the WCW comic from Marvel? :shifty:

On that day, mankind received a grim reminder. We lived in fear of Vader, and were disgraced to live in these cages we called walls.

• Like 1

DBZ Kai is airing on Toonami right now. Inuyasha: The Final Act starts next week.

Edited by Kirkland

• 2 weeks later...

Danna ga Nani wo Itteriu ka Wakarani Ken (I can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying" is a cute little gag show. Each episode is only about three minutes long, and it's about a woman who has married an otaku. Pretty amusing.

Boooo, Mysterious Girlfriend X ended. That was my absolute favorite manga :(

I watched Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods tonight. It's the best DBZ movie there is. It's a perfect mix of funny and action and it actually feels like a movie unlike the others. Speaking of DBZ movies, the next one deals with the return of Frieza.

dragon-ball-z-friezas-resurrection-drago

http://heavy.com/entertainment/2014/11/frieza-2015-dragon-ball-z-movie-goku-vegeta-gohan-piccolo-beerus/

I look forward to see how they explain him being a threat again when at this point the kids are stronger than he was when he fought Goku.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's a boring day and I need something to watch while I eat dinner. Evangelion watch-through starts now.

Well it's a boring day and I need something to watch while I eat dinner. Evangelion watch-through starts now.

Inou Battle, you should be much more than this!

It's a good anime with a great art style and concept but....it's kinda falling flat (although, still enjoyable). Rather than explore how/why they got their powers, what they do with them, or the Fairy War that was hinted at a few weeks ago....we get generic harem romance. Come on! Be better than that!

I finally managed to watch Attack on Titan, and I absolutely loved it. I loved the twists, the characters, the animation, the battles, the soundtrack, everything. Can't wait for the second season.

If the current progress of the manga is anything to go by, you might want to savor it for what it was. It's so convoluted now, way too much going on, nothing being answered, and more questions being asked. There was so much that went on in the first 30 or so chapters and a ton has gone on since, but there's just too many characters, subplots, and questions for it to handle now.

However, depending how the do an anime adaptation of it they might be able to work around a lot of the problems the manga has created for itself.

• Like 1