Festivals

Boogey131

Yeah so I'm a huge fan of T in the Park, last years line-up wasn't amazing but, being my first festival experience I just fell in love and plan on going again this year, the next year and so on, so forth. The T tickets normally go on sale in February and with all the other festivals starting to announce details/rumours finding their way into the media I was just wondering which ones you all plan to attend/have atteneded and will continue to attend for the foreseeable future?

If I rememebr correctly Download seemed to have quite an EWB showing last year?

After Reading last year - my first - it's got to be Reading again this year. Fucking immense line-up almost always. I think Friday afternoon (before 3ish) was the only time I couldn't find a band I HAD to see.

*waits for Summ and Nerf's inevitable 'indie fag' calls* :shifty:

Already got my tickets for T In The Park this year so I'll definitely be hitting that up. Think there's a big crew of me and my buds going this year so should be awesome if the line-up can hold up. Last years line-up was disappointing, 2006's was excellent so we'll see. Still will go though for the banter and the drunkenness.

And that would then be the time you look over to the next tent...

to find all 26 members of the 'Indie Black Panthers' staring at you, open mouthed.