Sonic

Benji

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one that always got me was that Act 3 of the Scrap Brain Zone was a white Labyrinth Zone. H'wha?

That drove me nuts, because Scrap Brain was really damn cool and Labyrinth was the shittiest level in the entire Genesis series. It combined the horrible water physics with obnoxious arrow traps with a boss that was nothing but an extension of the stupid, stupid level instead of something cool like, say, a spaceship with a wrecking ball attached.

You know, the achievement criteria for Sonic 1 and Sonic 2 on the XBox 360 are a little silly in one respect.

Sonic 1: "Beat game in under 40 minutes".

Quite tricky, managed it in about 38.5 minutes.

Sonic 2: "Beat game in under one hour".

...Put it this way: I entered Death Egg Zone with 36 minutes gone.

Tsk tsk. ¬_¬

Thing about the Mega Collection (or at least the PS2 one I have) is that you need to play both Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles thirty times each to unlock the combined version.

Now I don't know whether this means complete the game 30 times or whether just "Start game...lalala...quit" counts, but either way: fuck that.

Thing about the Mega Collection (or at least the PS2 one I have) is that you need to play both Sonic 3 and Sonic & Knuckles thirty times each to unlock the combined version.

Now I don't know whether this means complete the game 30 times or whether just "Start game...lalala...quit" counts, but either way: fuck that.

I dieded :(

I'm annoyed because I want to get all the cool stuff, even though I don't know what half of the stuff is ¬_¬

Then again I completed the first two stages with like a combined total of 15 rings so i wasnt getting the chaos emeralds anytime soon. Wait till uni, I'll do it then, I don't want to get sidetracked when i have coursework to due, plus i wanna play the sims ¬_¬

Getting chaos emeralds is a right pain in the arse. Just got my third and I thought that one was hard. They're just immensely frustrating with the bumpers more than anything. Just as you're heading to the diamonds, shting denied by a gay bumper that sends you hurtling towards a goal area and has you frantically pressing X to get the hell put of there.