Kimbo Slice vs. Tank Abbott

Vendetta

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first time I saw Kimbo was when I tried downloading a real MMA match and then it turned out to be Kimbo fighting some guy on a lawn.

Anyway, I'm interested in who's going to win the battle of the beards. With these two guys they're just going to go toe to toe and swing, so it's going to be exciting.

This match won't prove crap about Kimbo unless he somehow manages to lose. Tank will come out and throw bombs like he always does and he'll gas in a minute from there Kimbo should be able to beat him easily. Nevermind Tank is 1-7 in his last 8 fights with his last win coming in 2005 nevermind that before that 2005 win his last win was in 1998. Garbage.

This really seems like a match that should be held in someones basement.

Kimbo's gonna whoop Tank's ass. Anyone that can rock that hair and have nobody say a word is good in my book. I remember watching him for the first time, rolling up in a Hummer, beating the shit out of his opponent and posing while the guy tries to stick his eye back in its socket. Awesome.

I'm pretty sure Kimbo is going to win, but I would love for him to lose to shut all of the Miami radio stations where he is revered. Technically, he's the best thing going for south Florida sports (aside from the Panthers, but nobody follows hockey here...)

Tank has got nothing to lose in this. He has his fans, me included, but even we know he is a washed up street fighter who doesn't take training seriously and just shows up to throw bombs. Kimbo, on the other hand, is training hard, with Bas fucking Rutten, and wants to continue making a name for himself in MMA. So much pressure on Kimbo's part, in front of his home crowd too.