Soulja Boy is a CUNT!

Stevie B

Travis Barker remix of Crank Dat is the only worthwhile thing in Soulja Boy's entire career. Which isn't much.

I really don't get the love for that remix, it sounds just as fucking terrible as the original song itself.

All you got to do is look at the difference in the flyers they do compared to Student Rep - Dave-o has brought the standards up to such a professional level. Meanwhile, Premier and the rest are proper amateur. Except maybe Pop Ya Cherry. They're not too bad.

Sometimes, I think that if I had the money, I could properly rinse Canterbury with a student night. Then I realize I have no money <_<

Student Republic are leaps and bounds ahead of everyone. Especially with the Cant Pass. Which is basically an NUS card for the majority of shops in Canterbury, and gets you Q-Jump into all their events, and discount entry.

The wrod making it's round now is apparantly Soulja Boy's perfromance had to be cut short. He turned up late, arriving at 11.45, and apparantly by law, he is not allowed to be on the premises after 12, because he is under 18.

Not sure how true that rumour is, or whether there is any truth to that law.