Perfect Game For The Perfect Console

Benji

So, for ages I've been wanting a Broken Sword game for the DS, even if it's just a remake, it'd be absolutely perfect for the touch screen and would revive a series that, for reasons unknown to me, rarely ever releases a game, when other crap like Tomb Raider gets one every year.

So what games do you think would be better on a different console? I know this thread kind of bias' Wii/DS games, but there are potentially other things (for example I feel that in the modern setting I'd love FF7 and IX on the PSP).

A Final Fantasy mini-game compendium on the DS.

All WiFi of course. We need:

- Tetra Master - Where you see your view on the bottom screen and choose to place your cards, and then can see your opponent deciding to place cards on the top screen.

- Triple Triad - Similarly to Tetra Master

- All the Gold Saucer minigames, including being able to do fancy tricks in snowboarding and customizing your bike/weapon for the bike chase.

- BLITZBALL! Though this would probably have to be released as a seperate game. Gaining new players would be done Football Manager style and performing special shots such as Jecht Shot might require touch screen drawing etc. I think to guide your character you'd use the stylus much like in Phantom Hourglass.

I've always wanted a slightly updated Pokemon game on the PS2.

I never understood that attitude, Pokémon games on non-handhelds are awfully lacklustre (not bad, they just lack the 'spirit' of the handhelds), not to mention there's no chance for obvious reasons.

A pokemon game for the next gen consols that you can choose where you start as you have every region as a choice and maybe even reason why you moved there and such like that. Have amazng graphics where you run around and have some maybe some close range third person perceptic when you are running around. The game would be amazing and transform the gaming industry.

EWR-meets-Smackdown.

The GFX of the SD! games, with a GM mode like EWR's (SD's sucks big time). An EWR game where you guide you're wrestler through the promotion/s would be cool. (although no that just sounds the same as the storyline modes <_< )

Audiosurf on MP3 players/PSP etc., and then of course Audiosurf on consoles where the hard drive comes into play, rather than them releasing the game with a setlist, a la Guitar Hero.

Edited by TheModernWay

Earthbound on the DS.

Either a new one, a release of Mother 1 and Mother 3, or just a port of the original SNES game would be amazing.

YES YES YES YES YES YES.

Earthbound was one of my favourite games to play as a kid, it engaged me in a way that no game has since. I wish I still had my SNES - I would be playing that game now if I did.

Yesterday i downloaded a game for my psp called Beats which is a bemani style parappaesque game where you press the buttons in time to the music...........Which is the music on your memory stick! Cool. Definitely enjoyed playing the game along to Polysics, Madness etc