Xpert Eleven

Mike Widdows

Xpert Eleven

Well I was thinking of starting off a new league on this internet game you might of heard of, Xpert Eleven. Its a free online football manager game with fictional players and teams. I've been a member since last year and have already my own league. but my league quota now tells me I am permitted two leagues of my own. So I was wondering if any of you guys are intrested. We will play two games a week, one on Wednesdays, one on Saturdays its really that simple. If you get a player injured and you don't replace him you will almost certainly lose the match as far as i'm aware so you will have to be pretty active. I must warn you that I am very competitive and I have been known to throw many household items such as wardrobes and outside toilets.

After filling out the form you must verify your email address to join the game. When you have done so sign in with your username and password and there will be a menu down the left hand side saying The Lobby, My Page, Create League etc. Select the search button. In the first box where it says 'League ID' copy and paste the code 148954 into the box and hit search. Follow your way through there and make your team with the name of the team, stadium name, kit colour and even a team description if you can be arsed.

It'll be a lot of fun so please join. If i've forgot something important don't hesitate to tell me what a useless twat I am.

Mike Widdows(You may not see a lot of me around here)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is amazing, I've got a league with my mates which I just won. The press releases are the best part. I'd join but I've heard that you're only allowed to be in one private league and I can't be bothered to check if that's true :shifty:

This game is amazing, I've got a league with my mates which I just won. The press releases are the best part. I'd join but I've heard that you're only allowed to be in one private league and I can't be bothered to check if that's true :shifty:

If you have an Xpert rating of over 95 you can have two private teams, if your a VIP I think you an have 3.

Dude, I'll join next season or take over from someone (if anyone quits) later on this season. I've still got penalty points until the 30th of this month so my Xpert Rating is taking ages to get up.