Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

The results for the Italian Marines

Positano Jaguars - L 10-13

@ Berlin Blitzkrieg - L 3-13

Carthage Army Of Darkness - L 3-9

@ Copenhagen Barbarians - L 10-28

Copenhagen Demons - L 3-7 (Old Kicker missed two short range FG's against the top team in the league, Needless to say he was fired)

---Matthew Kennedy.....Kennedy joins team---

@ Sweden Army - W 20-3

Madrid Stags - W 28-7

Toulouse TeaBaggerz - Kickoff in 11:29:14

So basicly we need to win this final game to have any hope in hell of scraping into the final playoff spot.

There are only 1024 teams right now, and calculation shows over 70,000 players. New teams are coming, though it's probably nowhere near enough. Somebody'll post in here when the new teams come up and that's when you start PMing owners and posting in the forums.

What position is your player?, If your player is in one of those positions where there is only one starting job (eg. QB, Kicker, Punter, Running Back) It may be hard to find a team, But they are bringing in more teams soon, So you should find a team when that happens, Another trick is to look at teams and see if they have a CPU backup and message the owner, Saying that you noticed they had a CPU back up in [insert position here] and then ask if they are interested in putting a human player in that spot, I did that with the team im in and i ended up getting a starters spot, Also look for teams low down in the table (Teams that are probly re-building) and teams on a large losing streak (for example my team was on a 5 game losing streak)

So what are everyone playoffs hopes? Currently my team is in the 8th slot. With a win we are ensure the playoffs with a chance to move up as far as 5th or 6th seed. If we lose we still have a chance but we need another team to lose and we should hopefully sneak in.