Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

We have 4 days to fill a team, Any ideas?

Positions We Need

Wide Receiver (3)

Center

L & R Tackle (2)

Right Guard

Right Defensive End

L & R Linebackers (2 to 4)

Corner Back (1 or 2)

and Backup's for

Fullback

Tight End

Left Guard

Nose Tackle

Defensive Tackle

Left Defensive End

Middle Linebacker

Free Safety

Strong Safety

Edited by Merry Slogmas

I'll set it so you guys can recruit too. I kinda need some help. I think we shoould set it at a lv 25 cap and look to high teens to 20 to save money.

Get crackin'.

Oh and Hgar Twirker, PM your owner and ask for a release as you want to sign for a friends team, I always do that and it always works!

I'm lucky Entourage just finished, I gots a busy night ahead By the sound of this, Ill work on the O-Line to start with.

Wow, That's alot of offers you made, I made two offers to Offensive Linemen, Cant find any reason to make more until the current offers are answered.

Edited by Merry Slogmas

Looks like our first game is on Friday, their players are pretty much all lvl 5 or below (one guy is a 7 and another is a 13). After that there is a team with seemingly no players and the one after that has all lvl 1's. I'm looking forward to this. :D

Week 4 looks to be our first test, they're pretty similar to us with lots of upper 20's and a smattering of 1-10's. They have a much fuller squad then us though, hopefully we have a few more bodies by then.

Speaking of which, are we gonna keep looking for established guys or shall we make some new guys with our flex points?

Edited by We Three Kings of Ellis

We have 4 days, We'll keep looking for awhile.

[edit]WRONG, We have no time! We have a non-league on the 29th! Do we panic?

Edited by Merry Slogmas

To be perfectly honest, I don't give a shit about recruiting, I'm not going to bother looking through players and making offers and stuff, that's not my job. I will say that quicker players are more desirable at the moment. Not going to be blitzing a great deal, going with a bend-but-don't-break ideal, want as much pressure off the front four as we can, big, mean hard-hitting safeties, nippy cornerbacks who won't be contributing a great deal to run support. Force them inside, get some lardy fucks in the middle.

Kou says he may have a player or two for us if he can get out of his contracts.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=369175 lvl 26 LB

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=777439 lvl 20 WR

http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=151748 lvl 27 DE

I think all of these are in positions we are in need of.

Turns out he was thinking more of being traded for, since we don't have anyone to trade that kinda kills that idea. Oh well. He does have 200 flex points though.

Edited by We Three Kings of Ellis

I'll set it so you guys can recruit too. I kinda need some help. I think we shoould set it at a lv 25 cap and look to high teens to 20 to save money.

Was set to post a link and try to get a release until I saw this...closing in on Level 27 with my FS, and you look like you have a good Lvl 19 there already. Except oldskool, you might wanna work on the tackling a bit. When the guy who's usually the last line of defense is missing half his tackles, it could lead to lots of big plays against, eh?

Good luck with the team, fellas...and Slogger, don't be too shy to bench the people who wanna bitch. :D