Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

Linden Mafia FTW!

And then some. Fucking 42 to 7, and both QB's throw scores. Ellis, yours was fucking beauty. And it's not like this was some B-level team, either, they're in our league, just opposite conference.

Magus, I've already got you on my friends list, just waiting for your deals to expire...and waiting to see how well I can afford you next season. :shifty:

Another win in the books. And the end of the preseason heralds the beginning of the Inactive List.

After every game, those who are still flagged as inactive (not logging in in the past 48 hours) will be called out. If they're still inactive after the following game, they lose their spot on the depth chart.

John The Most Awesome

TJ Nike

Cody Miami

These three are currently inactive. Next game is in about 45 hours.

At least this game has finally given me the chance to find out how Shayvon Kahn will ever score a touchdown: standing in the endzone to catch a ball thrown from two yards away with the aid of a deflection.

Do you still want my guard for your team? My owner's a dick, he benched me for the last game because I won't boost and put another lower level guy, ahead of me in the depth chart now.

The roster's not quite where I like it, but the finances are about as tight as I want to get. If his deal expires after this season, I'll try to snag him for next, since I still have a tackle starting at RG.

Do you still want my guard for your team? My owner's a dick, he benched me for the last game because I won't boost and put another lower level guy, ahead of me in the depth chart now.
I've seen your post under Starr's BUT I wanted to reply to this one because that sounds like the beginning of my exit from the team I was in before the 'Cuda's and I find it sad that there are so many owners like that out there, But yeah, I lost my job on the Phooeys the same way Cool One, I say get out before he cuts you and tell him to shove his team up his ass while your at it.

I've seen your post under Starr's BUT I wanted to reply to this one because that sounds like the beginning of my exit from the team I was in before the 'Cuda's and I find it sad that there are so many owners like that out there, But yeah, I lost my job on the Phooeys the same way Cool One, I say get out before he cuts you and tell him to shove his team up his ass while your at it.

I'll pretty much second what Slogger's said...get yourself another deal for this season and I'll keep him on the radar for next year. I don't care if anyone boosts or not, all I ask is that they log in and train whenever they can.

The Strategy Guide

Endorsement with TSE Ltd..

Improve your understanding of strategy.

+1 vision

One of my other guys, my DT, got one too.

The Big 82 Burger

Endorsement with TJ's Burger Kingdom.

4 patties, for maximum enjoyment.

+1 strength

Edited by Ledley King Ellis