Fan Satisfaction Rankings

sahyder1

Every year ESPN releases this Fan Satisfaction Rankings. They rank the major sports franchises from the big four in eight different categories. Each of those eight categories are weighted accordingly.This year the Colts rank as the #1 team. Coming in dead last at 122 are the New York Knicks. How do your teams stack up?

Angels 1st in MLB 5th overall.

49ers 24th in NFL 102nd overall.

Raptors 14th in NBA 44th overall.

Maple Leafs 30th in NHL and 121st overall.

Keep in mind that there are 30 teams in the NBA, NHL and MLB while there are 32 in the NFL. Check out the link to see previous years results too.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I'm very surprised that the Leafs rank last in the NHL. Yes, they suck and a lot of people know it, but I still run into plenty of people who thought Raycroft was going to be the best goalie they'd had since Johnny Bower, that making the playoffs this year was a foregone conclusion, and that they still had a shot after they fired JFJ. Diehard Leaf fans are the most delusional fans anywhere.

Living in Leaf Land myself, I can tell you the fan morale was in the gutter this year, even when they were making charges for whatever. It's always been easy for the folks to criticize and mock the team, but it's hard for Toronto fans to actually feel disdain for the the Buds. This season there was a definite feeling that Leaf fans are fed up with supporting a franchise that has become the poster boys for mediocrity.

I guess I'm sitting pretty happy as a Steeler fan. Which part of me is starting to resent because every time I talk about football and tell people I'm Steeler fan, I get pegged as a bandwagon jumper or a poser fan... seriously, what the fuck? I think people are under the assumption the Steelers dominate the AFC en route to Super Bowl glory every year. I'm starting to think the only way you can be fan of Pittsburgh Steelers and not get flack is by actually living in or around Pittsburgh itself. Actually, I'm not "starting" to think, I've been thinking like that for years, it's just gotten worse since that night in Detroit.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

Cleveland Indians - 16th Overall, 5th in MLB

Pittsburgh Steelers - 25th Overall, 6th in NFL

Cleveland Cavaliers - 49th Overall, 16th in NBA

Anaheim Ducks - 5th Overall, 1st in NHL

Clearly I support great to above average teams.