SQUANCHO MAKES SWEET MUSIC

Guest Angry Baboon

Guest Angry Baboon

Okay, First I have to address some things:

1) BEFORE ANY OVER-ZEALOUS MODERATORS COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS BEING OFF TOPIC, IT COVERS ABOUT 3 DIFFERENT TOPICS EACH OF WHICH WOULD FIT ONTO ANOTHER BOARD.

1) Billy Castillo-esque spamming of crap music (On the Lounge)

2) Something I created on my Ejay program (Computing)

3) Music (Entertainment centre)

PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND LET THIS STAY HERE. <3 LOVE SQUANCHO

2) I DON'T KNOW A GOOD PLACE TO HOST THIS, SO I HAD TO USE TRIPOD. BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE LINK NOT WORKING, LET IT BE NOTED YOU HAVE TO RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE. IF ANYONE DARES TO QUESTION WHY IT IS NOT WORKING, I WILL BE FORCED TO TEAR OFF YOUR NADS WITH MY BARE HANDS, SAUTEE THEM IN A FRAGRANT LEMON ZEST SAUCE WITH A SLIGHT HINT OF PARSLEY AND OREGANO, BEAT YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH THEM AND THEN PROMPTLY FORCE FEED THEM TO YOU. <3 LOVE SQUANCHO

And now without further ado:

The first song I've ever made on EJay, a 'remix' of Kylie Minogue's "Slow".

I rock.

http://toxique3.tripod.com/kylie_minogue-_slow.mp3

Weird. I am putting the finishing touches on a musical project and was going to post it here. I'd download the song, but the link doesn't work for me. I clicked it, I right clicked it, I put it in my browser. And it still didn't work.

Guest Angry Baboon

Well you need to get an acapella version of the song you won't to remix. Since it's pretty hard to find (Unless you make your own) acapella versions of obscure rock songs (NO GOLDFRAPP FOR J00, although they're more electronica), you have to do Mainstream pop songs if you're lazy like me. Although I do have a few acapella Beastie Boys songs though :D

Where do I get this ejay? I found an offical site, to buy, I being Canadian, was hoping for something a little less expensive.

Oh, let's say, free.

A trial, or an old version works. See what it's sallbout.

SeanDMan, my friend has informed me that the EBay does in fact sell them. Whether you have an EB in your area, or if they even carry the game is another question.

SeanDMan, my friend has informed me that the EBay does in fact sell them. Whether you have an EB in your area, or if they even carry the game is another question.

If you mean Electronics Boutique, I have a few. I will look.

I'd still like to try it before I buy it.