TV show openings

So yup. This is a topic about TV show openings, but it's actually a thinly veiled excuse for me to post the openings to shows like Speed Racer, Thundercats, etc.

So what are some of your favourite opening sequences? Cartoons, TV shows, whatever.

A mighty robot, loved by good - feared by evil. FUCK YEAH! Voltron was awesome.

Thundercats Before I knew who Jim Duggan was I was going HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! because of these guys. Furries yak yak yak yadda fuck off, this was before that shit. And also probably responsible for some of it but goddamn I'm not holding it against the Thundercats.

Okay, seriously, this opening theme is awesome.

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE~! TRANSFORMERS! ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!

HE'S A DEMON ON WHEELS. And if this theme isn't used in the new movie it will receive an auto-fail.

So yeah, post up some of your favourites! I'm sure I forgot some awesome ones anyway.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit, how could I forgot about http://youtube.com/watch?v=4eQ1Ky6xPXo? Just ignore the retarded end of the video.

Edited by Running Zombie Cloudy

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I'm pretty sure it went by that, "Sharon, Lois, & Bram", and "Skinnamarink TV" up here at various times.

Although it did lead to one of my favourite Air Farce spoofs - "Ariel Sharon, Lois & Bram". :shifty:

Inspector Gadget

(I don't even remember liking this show as a kid, but the minimalist lyrics still get stuck in my head from time to time)

Degrassi Junior High

EDIT: Potato, you can't tease me with Telefrancais and then deliver a bad link. For shame.

Edited by caucasianheat

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Fixed it c-heat. (Y)

Incidentally, whoever thought up that idea deserves a million bucks. "We'll have a show to teach kids French...and it'll start a talking pineapple puppet! And there will be singing skeletons!"