Cliffhangers

Was there a lot of cliffhangers this season or what? :wacko: I watched the Criminal Minds season finale yesterday and was wondering about this. I realize that it's probably due a bit to the writer's strike, but damn. It seems as though everything I watch ended in a cliffhanger this season.

CSI: Miami

Is Horatio dead? Is Greg involved? I mean, I doubt it, but..

CSI

OH SHIT WARRICK IS DEAD. I understand why he was written out but :(

Criminal Minds

Is the whole team dead or just one member of the team? The way they shot it, with all the team members getting in their seperate FBI SUVs and then the end shot with one (or all?) of the SUVs exploding.

Numb3rs

Is Charlie gonna go to prison?!

You see what I mean? The only shows I watch that didn't end in total cliffhangers were House and Bones, and even Bones had a total SWERVE~. House's season finale was like an icy dagger, though.

Now I have to wait until fall to have these cliffhangers resolved :(

CSI

OH SHIT WARRICK IS DEAD. I understand why he was written out but :(

Now I have to wait until fall to have these cliffhangers resolved :(

That's not exactly a Cliffhanger though, is it? It's just something shocking that happened...

Well, it's never actually confirmed that he's dead. I should say "probably dead" or "maybe dead".

The Criminal MInds one got me.

Someone's SUV blew up, and yes I think it was only one. Therefore someone is apparently not coming back next season. Which sucks, because I love that show and I love that team.

Yeah I know. I tried rationalizing it as "as long as it's not Reed" "as long as it's not Thomas Gibson's character" "as long as it's not.." then I realized I love the whole team.

Someone's SUV blew up, and yes I think it was only one. Therefore someone is apparently not coming back next season. Which sucks, because I love that show and I love that team.

Yeah I know. I tried rationalizing it as "as long as it's not Reed" "as long as it's not Thomas Gibson's character" "as long as it's not.." then I realized I love the whole team.

I have a bad feeling it's going to be the pregnant chick and Ben, her Cajun BF. In the end, I'm going to be upset by whoever they kill off, but the one that I could deal with the best would be Rossi, as he just hasn't really clicked for me.

I have a bad feeling it's going to be the pregnant chick and Ben, her Cajun BF. In the end, I'm going to be upset by whoever they kill off, but the one that I could deal with the best would be Rossi, as he just hasn't really clicked for me.

Yeah I'm thinking pregnant chick. And I dunno about Rossi, at first I didn't care for him but he's grown on me. He's still no Gideon though.