TechTV/early G4 fans

All summer (I think) G4's airing old shows from 8AM-11AM CST. On the agenda is old episodes of X-Play from '03/'04, episodes of Judgment Day, Portal, old Cinamatech episodes and some other good stuff. I'm mostly looking forward to the stuff like old Icons episodes (which they'll hopefully air) and Judgment Day eps. Also, on one of the '03/'04 X-Plays they're reviewing one of the Smackdown! games as well as Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.

if they show old episodes of call for help and the screensavers I'll be down for watching but the rest doesn't interest me anymore.

I miss techtv

Judgement Day, or the proper name for the Reviews on the Run, was good but it was never as good as X-Play at the time. Reviews is all Canadian made so I got to watch both even if I only had TechTV at the time. Too bad I'm stuck with G4Canada and I can't watch any of the old shit.

What about that old show from like the 80's that they used to air where the people would play arcade games like Buck Rogers?

Starcade! Dug that one, too, but most of the players were totally hopeless.