2008/2009 Hockey Thread v2.0

Clawson

Since there are no more Sens fans on the boards...

http://www.downgoesbrown.com/2008/04/ottaw...not-having.html

Let's all laugh at them.

P.S. We need to honour Felix this year. The entire building would fucking erupt if they showed this video: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=pmMX3XEeajg

Edited by Clawson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but I have one of those feelings that something is going to happen and its gonna be Schenn scoring tonight. That or he's getting a hatty on Gilmour Night.

You know how we Leaf fans are, we always expect the worst until we know something good is going to happen then it happens.

Edited by Clawson

Yeah but I have one of those feelings that something is going to happen and its gonna be Schenn scoring tonight. That or he's getting a hatty on Gilmour Night.

You know how we Leaf fans are, we always expect the worst until we know something good is going to happen then it happens.

I am done expecting anything good this season, after hyping up Toskala to my friends and having him just bomb. All of my goodwill towards this team is going towards next years team.

Holy shit, Kulemin was a beast out there. I don't think he has finished as many checks all season as he did last night. Him and Garbo still pass a little too much and way too wonky for their own good some times, but it seemed liked their average turnover ratio was down last night. At least now Kulemin is throwing decent checks. At this point, I'll buy into anything.

+3 for Schenn last night, the game's highest rating. Yay!

Islanders need all the help they can get, not just on the ice. The franchise is in desperate need of a face, a guy who'll get people to go to games again, thats Tavares. They need a guy free agents will want to play with, that'll be Tavares eventually. If they're going to be staying in Long Island and getting a new arena, they'll need a star to go with it. They can't really afford to pass on Tavares, even if they drafted Bailey last year.