Attention! Blah Blah Blah

YI

Awesome, awesome man. A sound to call his own, I miss him. :( I've been blasting through his discography for the past couple of days. Truly epic stuff. His albums are far from the greatest albums ever, and there's so many bad songs in his discography, but he's a true DIY artist and absolutely fun as hell, with some killer songs.

Best tunes (With epic/random videos that have fuck all to do with anything...for the most part);

(What a bunch of cunts...some cracking fanny tho :shifty:)

(Live cover...ft. Atom...that might be the greatest band gimmick ever)

"Hats Off To Halford"

"Friend, Please Stop Smoking"

"Head (She's Just A...)"

"Me And My Black Metal Friends"

"The Palestinians Are Not The Same Thing As The Rebel Alliance, Jackass"

"Anarchy Means I Litter"

"Showshoe BBQ"

"Jenny S"

"Posession (Not The One By Danzig)"

Epic...epic artist. Discuss. YOU BETTER DISCUSS!

I fucking LOVE Atom And His Package, amazing shit. But you forgot Undercover Funny and Lobster Mobster.

I can't get away with Undercover Funny, for whatever reason I don't really like it. I mean it's a solid song, but it's not one of my favourites. I'd put it on the same level as like "Nutrition", "Martha Flanged Like A Hippo", "You Took Me By Surprise", "Dear Atom, You Do Not Want Children. Love, Atom", "Pumping Iron For Enya" etc. as good songs, but not great.

Have you heard the punk-rock band he's part of, post Atom, called Armalite? Amazing shit. No idea if there's plans to ever put out a 2nd album, but their self-titled one was amazing. Plus it has Dan Yemin in, how I fucking love Dan Yemin.

http://www.myspace.com/armalite

Edited by YI

I always liked the song about him and his black metal friends.

Did you know that there's nothing to do in Norway except kill each other and play guitars in the snow?