Chart Wars

Guest tiarnantmann

Guest tiarnantman

I just remembered all about Chart Wars, and I've downloaded it again. I'm at a bit at a loss when it comes to updates though; does anyone know where I might be able to find some?

Everyone started those stats updates, but I don't think ANYONE really finished them. It's just way too tedious, and by the time you got through half of what you wanted to put in, there was always more. Oh well, lost potential. Like most of the Osiris Games stuff. If not all.

I have an update made by Steriogramidiot from the forums. If I can't find it there, I'll upload it if anyone is interested. Hell, I could just upload it anyway, since I cleaned it up a bit(ie I fixed most the errors such as some venues having duplicates).

Everyone started those stats updates, but I don't think ANYONE really finished them. It's just way too tedious, and by the time you got through half of what you wanted to put in, there was always more. Oh well, lost potential. Like most of the Osiris Games stuff. If not all.

Not only that, but I myself attempted a stats update and found that even after my additions, there tended to be glitches and run time errors that stopped the development of the update. Cooper made a great game except for the fact that there's shittons of tons where you have to save or else you'll have to restart due to a bad run time error.

• 6 months later...

www.osirisgames.co.uk

Oops, just realized the massive bump :( sorry.. anyway yeah figured I'd let the people know the knew website

Edited by EddieG