"Damn, that's still cool" moments in movies...

JStarr

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always get chills seeing the end of Braveheart though might be down to the being Scottish

Frank getting tranqualizered in Old School and all that followed after especially the fall in the pool

Always look on the bright side of life at the end of Life of Brian is fantastic too

I always get chills seeing the end of Braveheart though might be down to the being Scottish

Frank getting tranqualizered in Old School and all that followed after especially the fall in the pool

Always look on the bright side of life at the end of Life of Brian is fantastic too

You talking about where he is executed? My Gran is convinced all Englishmen are cunts because of that ending, becuase they killed Mel Gibson nothing to do with what the movie was attempting to portray.

Also the entire last bit of Dusk till Dawn which includes "Psychos don't explode when sunshine hits them. I don't give a fuck how crazy they are. They were fucking Vampires Ray ..." that shit is awesome.

Oh, shit, you just reminded me of my favorite moment (the whole movie kicks ass, but...) from From Dusk Till Dawn.

I still laugh my ass off every time.

aahh yes, full of classic, classic moments ... not long after that one is one of HK's best moments

[yeah the quote is a little off, but you get the jist]

"excuse me, if you'll look outside you'll see parked, a recreational vehicle. I have a class C license in order to drive that, so that, makes me, a truck driver"

"Welcome to the Titty Twister"