One Night Only

ONO

I don't like them, they have nothing that seperates them from any other band out there.

I thought when I got the CD of theirs that it would be rock music, but it sounds more like pop to me.

Each to their own really, just that I don't care for them. But I do admit that Just For Tonight would have to be their best work.

I'd knock every one of them little cunts out if I met them. Or at least try...with me being soft as shit and all.

We could team up and take them down, like some kind of shite-music-fighting superhero duo thing.

I actually really liked Just for Tonight the first few times I heard it, but then the video started annoying me with all the tea stirring and fairy lights, and the album blows ass. I hate how bands are under so much pressure to put stuff out. They had a good song in Just for Tonight, what they should've done was practiced a lot, taken their time to write a ton of material and pick the best stuff, rather than dropping out of school and putting the first ten tracks they could think of out as an album so they had an excuse to quit school and go on tour. They're only like 17, 18, there's no rush, probably still living with parents, not like you need the cash just yet.

Has the displeasure of working behind the bar when the played 12Bar in Swindon.

Sound awful live, and just like on CD, the guy can't sing.

NO, it's not my taste in music Anyway, but as a barman at a music venue, I hear a lot of bands in this, and many other Genres, and if a band, that I don't like play well, I'll be honest.

ONE NIGHT ONLY WERE SHIT.

EDIT:

12Bar, Swindon - the website.

Edited by Phleanix