NHL 2K9 / NHL 09

Toe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something to do with two gamertags and you can make it so your player has all 99's for his stats. Something like that, really obvious to tell when little RW's are ripping 120mph slappers from everywhere.

DON'T FUCKING DIVE EVERYTIME THERE IS A PASS ALONG THE CREASE TO TRY AND SLOW MOTION SAVE THE DAY. IT DOESN'T WORK.

In fact the odds of you scoring an own goal with a diving header are phenomenally high <_<

I also believe you need to spend an entire week practicing either LD or RD position as well. I believe that's a prerequisite now if you want to be on EWB CAMTA but Dragsy or AD can probably help clarify that a bit more. Either way it doesn't seem to work when anyone else wants to be a LW, C or RW. It really is bizarre.

I dunno if he's on anymore. We were playing earlier but won't be again today. So he'll add you when he's next on and if you're around when we're on then you can feel free to join in. Not sure what the procedure for starting is, we just seem to randomly come together and have a few games now - we don't play at set times or anything like that.

Gotcha (Y) Im sure you guys could explain that to me at a latter time. I just tried to play team play online, first time, pretty gay. The goalie on the other team kept skating all over the map, and my team sucked balls, no one wanted to pass or play defense, I was Corey Perry on LD pretty much. Ghey.

Fag.

We need to play again, we're playing well, don't want to waste it. Also, where's Whisper? I can't remember the last time we played with him :(

But yeah, we seriously need some D-men. If you're any good at taking faceoffs, I guess you can be centre and I'll play in goal, but I don't want to permanently lose my position, I like taking the draws.

Edited by Dragsy