A question for photoshoper's knowledgeable about actions

I've got around 100 ewr pics on kyky background that I want to put on a new background. I could do them one by one but I'd love to save myself some time. i was wondering if you guys know if it's possible to create an action which would automatically extract the image and place ti on the new background and save.

I think it's wishful thinking because I've tried several different ways without any luck. just wanted to see if you guys had any other ideas

You know as well as I do, if there were a way to automatically detect a person on a picture and extract them, people wouldn't spend so much time discovering new ways to cut people out. :P

hehe what can I say. I can wish can't I lol. the only only way I can think of it working would be if the background was a single color of sorts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest studionfc

It's not possible, even if a .psd file is saved, because the pics you have of different people aren't the same shape. You're going to be stuck with cutting OR just putting the photos over your new background, and erasing the background on the photo of the person. Either way will take the same amount of time.