Fantasy Basketball

BATTLES

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I've changed the scoring to H2H now with just your basic categories:

Points, rebounds, steals, assists, blocks, turnovers, 3Ps made, FG%, FT%.

Seven teams have joined up so far, so hopefully we get a few more over the next few days and then we can start looking at a time to organize a draft.

Looks like we've got 10. 12 is probably optimal, but we could get by just fine with 10.

So, yeah, about that draft...

I usually like drafts as close to the start of the season as possible, but I'd be open to just about anything between 4 and 9 PM Eastern time during the week, and just about any time on weekends. And lots of extra free time week after next (the week of the 20th) when my wife leaves town for a business trip. I'll keep checking back to see what's up.

Has anyone got any preferences for when the draft should be?

I'm reluctant to confirm a date when only one person has suggested when they would be available. But I guess if nobody replies, then Starr, the draft will definitely suit your schedule as you're the only one that's replied (Y)

Has anyone got any preferences for when the draft should be?

I'm reluctant to confirm a date when only one person has suggested when they would be available. But I guess if nobody replies, then Starr, the draft will definitely suit your schedule as you're the only one that's replied (Y)

I can dig it. :D

It would appear so if you have a team already because the draft for us hasn't happened yet.

And as far as when's good for me draft-wise, the same schedule applies for me as Starr except more like 4:30 PM Eastern for me. And then anytime on the weekend's cool.

It hasn't happened yet...

Why do I have a team then? Did I somehow get in the wrong league or something?

What's your team name? No one in this league has players. If you have players, then yes, you are in the wrong league. There haven't been any links posted in this thread, Battles just posted this:

Well it seems like there's more than enough interest, so I've set up a league. I went with Yahoo, as that seemed the more popular choice. We'll try and organize a live draft if we can. I'd say 16 teams is probably a good number in terms of how deep the draft will be.

Here are the details to join:

the ID# is 46051 and the Password is headbangers.

If anyone has any suggestions about certain rules or scoring or anything like that (Y)