Nirvana "With the Lights Out"

Your Mom

$25 is roughly £12, considering it's selling for £62 regularly it's already showing to be a good deal.

If you own any/all Nirvana albums you'll probably think this is great for some of the b-sides that seem to be impossible to track down anywhere else, it features a bunch of live songs and stuff that wasn't released (not much but enough to warrent some sort of parting of money >_>)

When you add that it has that awesome tin I guess that settles it

It's really a mixed bag (which is to be expected with Nirvana) but there is some really, really good stuff on there. "Marigold" is one of my favorite Nirvana songs of all time, "Ain't It a Shame" is a great Leadbelly cover, and stuff like "Do Re Mi" is really fun too. It's probably mostly for the Nirvana completist, but if you really enjoy their whole catalog $25 is definitely a good price for it.

It's really a mixed bag (which is to be expected with Nirvana) but there is some really, really good stuff on there. "Marigold" is one of my favorite Nirvana songs of all time , "Ain't It a Shame" is a great Leadbelly cover, and stuff like "Do Re Mi" is really fun too. It's probably mostly for the Nirvana completist, but if you really enjoy their whole catalog $25 is definitely a good price for it.

Being both a huge Nirvana fan for years, and a pedant leads me to correct you... Marigold is actually a Dave Grohl song and not a Nirvana song.

I did not get "With the Lights out" because i own the "Outcesticide" bootlegs, however having listened to "With the Lights out." I would say it is interesting with some pretty unique recordings and if you are a Nirvana fan just gives you more scope to listen to as it obviously widens quite a narrow discography (Y)