Beatles & Rolling Stones question.

MalaCloudy Black

So the other weekend my mom cleaned her room out and found these two albums that she's pretty sure are worth a lot of money and I've been googling and half-assedly looking around for the value of 'em but not having a terrible lot of luck.

Does anyone know how much a second state copy of The Beatles' "Yesterday And Today" is worth? I saw on Wiki that a first state copy went for $10.5k 3 years ago, but I'm having trouble finding out how much a second state copy (that's a copy that has the new cover pasted over the original) is worth. I'm sure it hinges on the condition of the album and the sleeve and everything and in that case I'm not sure because I don't have a record player or anything to listen to it.

There's also a copy of The Rolling Stones' "Sticky Fingers" on vinyl with the zipper cover that has the zipper halfway down, but from what I've looked at it's not worth a whole lot (then again, I could be looking in the wrong places).

Hlep, EWB.

I know nothing except that a massive percentage of vinyl is actually worth very little and it's basically only old white label stuff, albums with mistakes on them and a few rare Beatles and Sex Pistols albums that are worth anything.

Explore the Beatles album further as it could be worth some nice money. The Rolling Stones is probably worth less than most people would think it should be sadly. It's a strange market.

Like's been said, the Stones one...probably not so much. The Beatles one I'll try and find out for you - I use to work in a record shop, and we had a ton of record price guides lying around that we used as reference, so I'll pop in on Monday and see if it's of any value.

Like's been said, the Stones one...probably not so much. The Beatles one I'll try and find out for you - I use to work in a record shop, and we had a ton of record price guides lying around that we used as reference, so I'll pop in on Monday and see if it's of any value.

Right cool. Thanks. (Y)