Afrika

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you need it Dragsy just let me know and I'll look around for the cheapest price at the moment.

EDIT: Or I'll send you a copy in exchange for a copy of Mirror's Edge. :pervert: (preowned if new is still highly priced)

To stok, yeah basically there's an ongoing mission where you take the best possible photo of each animal and then the new missions where you need specific shots. It's not long before you get more variety and then when you finally get the Cheetah hunting shot a new area opens up and you can drive the jeep yourself...Which is cool.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Yeah, it's only like £2 cheaper preowned (bout £35), and we only give £22 credit for it, it's horrible, getting lots of angry customers.

If I can find a reliable release date for the yank version, I'll probably go with that, I've had Japanese games before (Power Pro Kun Pocket 10 or something, some DS baseball game), and I couldn't get on with it at all, the gameplay was ace, but the text was so distracting. Admittedly all the menu stuff was also in Japanese rather than English as in Afrika, but still.

Yeah I also own Yakuza 3 and Way Of The Samurai 3 (and Way Of The Samurai on the PSP) and really REALLY wanted them and while the gameplay is great, the sheer weight of Japanese text kills the games for me and renders them unplayable.

Afrika is definitely playable though but if the American release isn't too far off then I can't blame you! :P