Afrika

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I was about to post the exact same link.

This makes me happy as I am intrigued by the game, and now don't have to go about importing it to play it. I wonder how much the game will cost, as I would not be surprised if it is around 40-50 dollars.

Edited by Mr. X

It's been two weeks and my Hamsta-delivered copy hasn't arrived yet. Either the guys at customs have said "fuck no" and kept it, or it's been lost into the ether somewhere over the Asian continent. Either way: :( :( :(

They returned it to me today. Apparantly the guy at the post office didn't put the right stuff on the form for it to leave the country. :angry: I'm sending it again tomorrow. Lousy Japanese paperwork.

Oh. Well that's a third much-better alternative to have happened.

At this rate it'll be like a Christmas present...that I bought myself...but still, a Christmas present! ^_^

As long as they don't make me pay for postage again. They'll never have seen a customer raise such hell before.

Will you be raising hell in English or broken Japanese? :shifty:

I like the idea of flipping clumsily and angrily between the two, getting more red faced and angry at the lack of understanding.

I reckon one massively long English tirade with the odd Japanese word thrown in just to make the guy think that he SHOULD be able to understand what I'm saying.

• 2 weeks later...
I got my copy through the door this morning, thanks again CSAMH.

I was coming in here to say just this. Hamsta synchronises his deliveries well. >_> Thanks Hamsta!

Played around on it for an hour or so already. I've earned about 12,000 yen from multiple 'just photos of zebras pls' shots (one photo got me 6,000 rather than 3,000...not sure why), plus 10,000 yen from that individual 'a photo of a zebra...eating, possibly...or maybe just looking at you' task. I assume I just have to keep going out and getting more zebra shots and eventually I'll get given another mission.

Since I crossed over to the dark side and got a PS3 last weekend, my interest in this has once again piqued. Now I just need to decide whether to use Hamster Delivery Service or impatiently wait for a US release and probably have to put up some tweaks and the rebranding and probable higher price.

supposedly Afrika was going to come out in the US in November, but I don't know if that happened or not.

EDIT I'm thinking it didn't

Edited by Cloudy