Open Challenge

Avenged Probably

Here's a very recent one...

The Frizzeak Shizzow

Last week on SmackDown!, a vignette aired plugging a new wrestler named Kizarny (is that spelled right?), a strange-looking man who speaks in carny and seems to be using a carnival sideshow freak gimmick. In keeping with WWE's proud tradition of sideshow freak characters, your job is to build a heel stable around Kizarny in time for Survivor Series.

This stable must consist of the following:

* Kizarny himself

* A wrestler with a strongman gimmick who is not currently employed by WWE (past employees are acceptable)

* A new worker debuting under the old Doink the Clown gimmick

* One other freakish worker of your choice, either employed by WWE or not

* Hornswoggle

In addition, you must be prepared to buiild a five-man Survivor Series team featuring Finlay and four undercard workers, two of whom must be in a tag team together. All five men must currently be active on either SmackDown! or ECW.

You must write the following:

1. Kizarny's official debut, either a match or a promo. Either way, Kizarny must speak, and we must get some impression of his freakish nature as well as the fact that he's a heel.

2. The segment in which Hornswoggle turns on Finlay and joins Kizarny.

3. A segment that builds toward a partner for Finlay (Kizarny's chief foe) for an eventual Survivor Series match-up. A member of Kizarny's stable that isn't Kizarny himself must be involved, either in a match or some kind of attack. Finlay must save the victim from a beating.

4. A backstage segment--to air at Survivor Series--in which Finlay rallies his team. At least one member of the team besides Finlay must speak as well.

5. The ten-man Survivor Series match between Kizarny's stable and Finlay's team. You pick the winner.

For the record, Kizarny used to wrestle under the name Sinn Bowdee; I'm pretty sure you can find his matches on YouTube. Hope that helps. (Y)

In Summer 2004 Mordecai was set to make his WWE debut at Judgement Day after a series of promos. In real life his stint lasted just a few weeks, but for the purposes of this challenge he'll last for at least the length of one feud. Your job is as follows:

Write Mordecai's debut at Judgement day, he must not be in a match.

Recap Mordecai's feud with a character of your choice (*) - this must include his first match on SmackDown!

Hint at a future feud between Mordecai and a major WWE character with a backstage segment at the GAB.

Write Mordecai vs. Opponent at GAB

* Mordecai's first feud must not be with Hardcore Holly, Eddie Guerrero or The Undertaker

A Legend Return's

OK, we all know what happened at the 2008 Royal Rumble, John Cena returned at the No. 30 spot and won it, but what if he didn't win it, what if someone else returned and won it? or lost it for that matter?

What you require

-To write the ending of the 2008 Royal Rumble Match, from the entrance of No. 30 to the last elimination, in which the legend either wins or comes 2nd.

- A recap video of the legends feud from the RAW after the Rumble to No Way Out.

-A Match between Your Legend and a Tag Partner against two men, one must be the legend's WrestleMania opponent.

-Another recap video of your Legends feud between No Way Out and WrestleMania

-A Match between your Legend and one of the men he faced at No Way Out, in which if the Legend loses he retires. He may win or lose it is up to you. It may also be a title match.

Rules

-Your legend may be anyone not contracted to TNA at the time who has won at least one title in WWF/E.

-Your legends opponent at WrestleMania must be either Edge, Chris Jericho, JBL, Shawn Michaels or Batista.

-Your Legend must not be Hulk Hogan.

Edited by MasterOfPain

Here Comes the Moneeeeeeey! ...in the Bank!

WrestleMania XXV is right around the corner, which means that the new annual tradition of throwing eight workers into a huge fuck-off ladder match over a briefcase is fast approaching. And while it's not yet the new year and thus difficult to say who may be in line for a top push, in my mind, there are no clear winners at this stage.

So who's it going to be? Who will be Mr. Money in the Bank 2009?

Your Job!

First, write the ending to the WrestleMania XXV Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Eight men must participate. No one whose last name is Hardy may be in the match; Jeff and Matt are both assumed to be wrestling main event matches for their brands. The winner (but not necessarily every participant) must not be a former world champion on any brand, including ECW.

From here, things get sticky. You have three directions in which you can take the challenge from this point.

The Challenger Cashes In at WrestleMania XXV:

Against all odds, your winner uses the briefcase to challenge the champion that same night--and wins. If this happens, your ending should include a rationale for why a man who just participated in an 8-man ladder match would feel in good enough shape to wrestle again later that night. If you go this route, you must include...

1. The match later in the night in which the challenger arrives, briefcase in hand, to challenge for any world title. This may not be the final match on the show, but it must be very brief.

2. A promo the following night on Raw/SmackDown!/ECW featuring the new world champion. The previous world champion--as well as a new challenger for down the road--must make an appearance.

3. Describe the path of the champ's title reign. A rematch with the previous champ must take place at Backlash.

4. Write a segment involving the new challenger that in some way encapsulates the feud. Is it a backstage assault? Is it a war of words? Is it the theft of a title? It's up to you. Just be creative.

5. A complete gimmick match for One Night Stand in which your challenger captures the world title. Both men should look strong.

Or maybe...

The Challenger Uses the Briefcase to Challenge for a Pay-Per-View Match:

Much as Rob Van Dam did in 2006, Mr. Money in the Bank has decided to use the briefcase to challenge the champion to a match on pay-per-view. You must write...

1. A summary of Mr. Money in the Bank's major feuds and matches prior to his cashing in the briefcase. Included must be at least one feud over the briefcase and periodic appearances by the champion to build interest in the match later on.

2. The segment--any time in the year--in which the challenger cashes in his title opportunity for the next pay-per-view. Both the challenger and the champion must be involved in the segment.

3. A promo from the challenger that should encapsulate the heat between himself and the champ.

4. A backstage promo from the champion at the pay-per-view.

5. The complete match between the challenger and the champion at the pay-per-view of your choice. The winner is up to you.

Or finally...

The Champ Goes the Edge "I'm an Opportunistic Fuckstick" Route:

Like Edge before him (twice!), your challenger decides to wait for a moment when the champion is at his weakest to cash in his opportunity. The challenger, naturally, wins the title. You must write...

1. A summary of how the challenger is keeping busy before cashing in his title shot. Included must be at least one challenger for the briefcase, as well as periodic appearances from the champion to build interest.

2. The segment in which the challenger cashes in his briefcase to take advantage of the champion's weakened state, then wins the title. You must describe the circumstances of the challenge, including the reason why the champion is in rough shape.

3. A war of words between the new champion and a challenger of your choosing from some point after the title switch. If this is a new challenger, your champion must explain in the promo why the former champion is no longer a threat--are you building a new match after a pay-per-view rematch between the former champ and the new one? Is the former champ injured? Your call.

4. A promo from either the new champion or the challenger that in some way encapsulates the reason for the feud.

5. A pay-per-view match between the new champion and the challenger. The winner is up to you.

So there you go. Three paths to take, one theme. Take it any direction you want.

For me, it has to be the Mordecai rules, if you're OK to go with that. Love me some Fertig. If you have a really strong preference for one of the other two though, let me know and I'll be open to negotiation.

As far as a deadline goes, a week from today should be fine for me to get this up. Shall we say a deadline of midnigh, a week from today?

Alright, Avenged and I have spoken and come to the conclusion that this just isn't going to be possible this week for various reasons. Initially, I was going to pull out completely and let the thing die, but with an extended deadline, I'm hoping I'll get my creative mojo back and some time on my hands to commit with this. Therefore, I'm laying this thing open to someone else to come in and take Avenged's place. If a deadline for midnight next Sunday GMT could be set, I'd be more than happy to give this a go and see this thing through.

If anyone's concerned about me having more time to work on this than someone just starting out, don't worry. I've barely had a moment to even think about it so I'm at no advantage.

One final thing, I think if this was a ranked battle, it'd give me a much greater incentive to work hard towards it. Starr, is that OK?

So... bring it on, I guess :-)