Driving Games

Anderson

Which one?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• GRID
    • Midnight Club

Get GRID. I'm not a racing fan at all really but I liked the look of it so I took a chance and I thoroughly enjoyed it, more so than any other racing game I've played. And demolition derbies online are brilliant fun. I've found other race types you sometimes play against douches who'll have a go at you because you took the corner wrong or you clipped them when you overtook them but in demolition derbies everyone just smashes into each other without caution, it's awesome :P

Time to defend the Burnout option further... :shifty:

I'm not sure what GRID is all about online, but with Burnout it's not just about racing against others. There's a whole host of online Freeburn/Timed challenges with cars and now bikes, thanks to the latest update. And if you don't want to bother doing any of those, you can always just drive around, taking other users "down" (crash into them) and boost your online Takedown rating.

Not only that, any Billboards/fence smashes you make online count, meaning you won't have to make the same ones again offline. So driving aimlessly around online can still be pretty useful without even trying.

The City itself is quite big and is soon to be expanded.

Buy it.

GRID might have all of the above, but as said, I have no idea what their online is all about.

GRID is visceral, exciting and fantastic to drive.

In career mode you start by having to drive for others and then eventually you get your own team with just you and buy cars to add to your stable for more events and choose on sponsorship decals and paint jobs for your car. Then eventually you choose a teammate to drive for your team and get money for their performances. Great fun and you drive the Le Mans 24 every season though I suck at it.

I want someone to come along and change the topic's subtitle to "Now into a pole." :shifty:

Anyway, I've loved the Midnight Club games since I bought the first one on PS2 launch day...but damn if GRID doesn't sound absolutely beautiful with the career elements to it. Given a choice, I say...um, both?

Join the postwhoring (Y)

Who's post-whoring, numb nuts?

I gave help earlier in the thread, but he turned his back on me, hence my last post. Vote: Burno...oh wait.

EDIT: 5 votes. WHY is the only five votes? Add Burnout and the total will treble in minutes. Trust me. :shifty:

Edited by Baddar D

Join the postwhoring (Y)

Who's post-whoring, numb nuts?

I gave help earlier in the thread, but he turned his back on me, hence my last post. Vote: Burno...oh wait.

EDIT: 5 votes. WHY is the only five votes? Add Burnout and the total will treble in minutes. Trust me. :shifty:

He asked for a decent driving game, if he wanted Burnout he would have asked for a good or great driving game. :)