FIFA 09 (The 2nd Online PS3 Tournament)

Baddar

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go with Bayern Munich. Five star team, but sod it, I couldn't really think of anyone else outside of Man City or Villa I'd want to play as, and both of them have been taken. I still think we should have had the teams picked at random from a pool selected by Baddar, say, but guess not.

Bayern are a five star team, but I think I've taken a pretty high percentage of my recent losses playing as them >_>

Look! Scientific proof that these teams are all bitches.

http://www.eafootballworld.com/en_GB/news/TransferUpdate09

Top 10 Club Teams

84 - FC Barcelona

84 - Manch. United

83 - Chelsea

83 - Inter

83 - Juventus

83 - Real Madrid

82 - Arsenal

82 - Bayern München

82 - Milan

81 - Liverpool

81 - Roma

One point in it. So we might as well use Barca and ManU =\

Milan are fine.

The only non-international teams that seem to have every starting 11 player with super-powers are Barca and United. Granted, there are teams with super players (Drogba, Ibra, Torres etc.) but to be honest, it's not just the 5-star teams who have them. Man City has Robinho, Elano, Johnson and Kompany who are all unstoppable when used right. I'm sure there's a couple more too. I used to like using them online.

I just don't see this 5-star argument as much as others. Yes, they're 5 star, but there's not much difference between a 5 star team and a 4.5/sometimes 4 star team. If I had to choose which team to use out of a 4.5 star Man City or a 5 star Bayern, I'd choose City all day long looking at the player-powers. I'd also choose Spurs (who were 4 star in updates at one stage) and Villa over some of the 5 star teams.

Anyway...

I'll have a check later if there's anyone else who hasn't picked a team to use.

I'd chose Villa over a lot of the 5 star teams just purely due to Agbonlahor and Young, who are so dangerous when used correctly (i.e. through balls and lots of them....not that hard).

Although fuck that, Bayern > Man City :P Ribery is a bit speed demony, and Toni is dangerous in the air, but yeah, nothing too awesome or OTT really.