Justice: A Cross The Universe

K

So I just got back from a DVD screening of Justices new DVD; A Cross The Universe, at Londons most chill and awesome music store, Rough Trade East

For anyone that doesn't know, Justice are a French electronic band with a strong heavy metal influence.

I have to say, I don't really know a lot about Justice, I mean, I'd heard Justice Vs Simian - We Are Your Friends But that's about it, I really only tagged along because I wanted to go to Rough Trade again.. but it was bloody wonderful. Justice are Rock and Roll as fuck.

I was pissing myself all the way through the DVD, it was like watching Spinal Tap for real.

The bands antics, funny as they were though, played second string to their bus driver and band manager, who couldn't have been more perfect if it was scripted. It was great, one of the best music DVD's I've seen.

I fell in love with the music as well and will definitely be picking up their album , as well as the DVD/Live CD I watched this evening.

So yeah.. Justice. (Or Rough Trade East)

And in the next 24 hours PunkRockPete will have come in here and spunked on the screen I'm sure <_<

I have a few Justice songs, got the album but it's just not my thing. It's got some good songs but for me, nothing amazing. However I really do like "We Are Your Friends" with them and Simian, very catchy and funky song for sure.

I hear it's got a bonus cd of remixes and live versions, any of them that good or did you just watch the dvd?

I didn't hear the CD, but as far as I'm aware it's a complete live concert rather than a collection of lives, remixes and rarity's. It's on sale now, I would've picked it up but I spent the cash in my pocket onanotherpieceformyscroobiuspipcollection