Match Writing Challenge?

Jimmy

You also forgot that both men refuse to put the other one over, Vince says fuck it, jobs them both to Yokozuna.

Speaking of Yokozuna, my idea is to transplant the Elimination Chamber into the 1993/1994 WWF. Yokozuna, Owen Hart, Bret Hart, Lex Luger, Ludvig Borga, and Razor Ramon for the WWF Championship at, I dunno let's say WrestleMania X.

...except you wanted a modern match.

Okay, let's transplant another match concept into a different federation. WWE holds its first-ever Ultimate X match, with Rey Mysterio and Evan Bourne taking on The Miz and John Morrison. However, you must come up with an original name for the match and original stakes--an X may not be in the middle.

Edited by StayPuft Marshmallow Sousa

Single match with some variation:

TNA has decided to unveil a new belt - the TNA Traditional Title. They will be holding a 16 man tournament for the belt, with the final being a 30 minute ironman match. Write the final of the tournament.

To give some variation, I will give you four potential final fours - each person picks one, selects two of the wrestlers to be in the finals, and writes the match (so everybody doesn't pick the same wrestlers):

CHOICE A: AJ Styles, Homicide, Sonjay Dutt, Kurt Angle

CHOICE B: Alex Shelley, Jay Lethal, Samoa Joe, Robert Roode

CHOICE C: Chris Sabin, Rhyno, Christopher Daniels, Scott Steiner

CHOICE D: Christian Cage, Petey Williams, Eric Young, Matt Morgan