Pip at Puregroove

Marsh

Gonna make a day of it in london on wednesday to see dan le sac vs scroobius pip instore at Puregroove. Dont really know what to expect from an instore thing, but will make a day of it

i'll try to find the bloke who walks the streets balancing a bicycle on his head, i love him.

and gamleys is a must.

ooooooh tourist!

advice plz on when to get there for something like this.

I've seen him do an instore there before. Turn up about quarter of an hour before you're supposed to. I'll be there if you wanna grab a beer or something.

That store is absolutely awful to kill time in, it's tiny and there's almost nothing to look at so don't get there too early. He'll be wandering around just chattin if you've got anything you want signed.

the set will probably be about five tracks long plus an intro. I have a live recording they did at an instore in brick lane if you want it.

I've never seen him do Waiting For the Beat To Kick In. It's the one song I haven't seen him do live except for the spoken word part at the beginning. Keith far outshines me for Mr. Pip experience though (20+ times to my 3. Would have been four if damn Rob Da Bank hadn't cancelled! Grrr...) so he'll be able to tell you for sure.

Never heard him do Waiting for the Beat, which is a shame as it's my favourite. He occasionally breaks out a verse of it as an intro though.

The set list I'm expecting is..

DLS Intro (Probably Antiques Roadshow, but hoping for Pokémon)

Scroob Intro (Waiting For The Beat or Expand The Scene)

Letter From God

Angles

Beat That My Heart Skipped

[something Cool / New]

Thou Shalt (Possibly with an extended outro, hopefully karaoke, but will settle for a DLS mix)

I have that shirt Marsh, never worn it but it's pretty cool, before that they had one with a stag, I have that unworn as well. Also have the Just a Band shirt that Pip gave me on my 13th show.

This is my 21st.

Been ages since I seen him actually. Last one was middle of October I think.

Got DLS/Pip on Wednesday, DLS Thursday, DLS/Pip on 31st and DLS/Pip sometime in... feb?