ESPN's Streak for the Cash

sahyder1

Fucking Ohio State. That was probably the dumbest decision I've made in a long time :shifty:

I did like my Chris Bosh pick there. I don't know college FB well, but doesn't Ohio State lose like every year in a bowl game?

This is tough though. My max streak has been 3 so far.

Yeah, I really have no idea what I did there. When I finally realized I made a retarded decision, I couldn't change it >_<

Updated the first post again. If I didn't put you on the list its because you didn't post here what your ESPN name is. Please do so. Kudos to Red Devil-Taker316 he has the most wins so far at 14. AD has been nice and selective so far but he is a perfect 4/4. I've had a rough go of it so far but hopefully can pick things up. It is still not too late to sign up. You just need to build a streak of 27 by March 31.

Updated the first post again. If I didn't put you on the list its because you didn't post here what your ESPN name is. Please do so. Kudos to Red Devil-Taker316 he has the most wins so far at 14. AD has been nice and selective so far but he is a perfect 4/4. I've had a rough go of it so far but hopefully can pick things up. It is still not too late to sign up. You just need to build a streak of 27 by March 31.

While it's cool to have 14 wins, I did pick like every game I could possible. I do think that monthly $2,500 is very winnable. I mean, not this month, but like in Feb.

Ah well you kept mentioning that you were missing people and I'd never said anything about my name on it. Although I did have a feeling you'd figure it out on your own.

ESPN is in a lose-lose situation there. If they give the LeBron people the win they would have to give everyone who picked Crawford a loss and that wouldn't be entirely fair either. I gotta go back and check when it was announced that Crawford wouldn't play last night.