Most violent football/soccer players

Bellamy! That was the other one from that era I was trying to think of. The trifecta of annoying little Celtic pricks.

And I was a Blackburn fan during the S.A.S. years, so those two are fine by me...

EDIT: Oh, man, I miss those days. Ian Pearce being considered one of England's premier young full backs, Henning Berg seeming vaguely exotic amongst his co-defenders, the S.A.S. banging in the goals at every League game (except for the one I went up to see), the incorrigible wing wonders of Jason Wilcox and Stuart Ripley. Graeme Fenton just sitting on the bench waiting to take his place amongst the greats once he developed...

Ahhhh...

Edited by Emperor Fuckshit

He played for us for about a season and a half, four years ago. I think you need to let that one go, King.

As was mentioned, it was the team with he/Savage that really made me dislike 'Burn. And that 14yr old girlish looking blonde too. The makeup of that team just irritated the shit out of me.

I've found nothing since to change my mind :/

How the fuck has Graeme Souness not been mentioned, yet?

Oh, and anyone else remember the time Alan Shearer kicked Neil Lennon in the face? I remember our BBC local news (which was/is heavily Sunderland heavy) repeating the video about 10-times in a row, in like slow motion and stuff...fucker got away with it too haha.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ss_7WGYa9nQ

I'm Suprised no one's mentioned Vinnie Jones. He must have been the biggest psycho in football ever.

Vinnie Jones Tackles

takes a minute or so to get into the tackles but there's plenty of them on there. Cantona also springs to mind.

Edited by Mr.iMPACT!

Another Keane foul:

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=cuyw7zWgKOQ&NR=1

The commentary is great "definitely worth a yellow card". TImes have changed in the last 10 years, that would be a straight red now for high foot, studs showing general disgustingness.