Lord Nibbler

Frank Grimes v metalman

Hackerjack v Jagger

Captain Kirk v Scott McFly

Dynamite v Pesci

King Ellis v Baddar

HailtotheKing v Funkmaster

Jimmy the Exploder v Bryn Davies

Could be a six-point gap at the top as we reach the half way point of the season. I'll update everyone's finances after this week, so everyone knows how much money they have to play with in the window.

The title race should be very interesting. Both Jagger and Scott McFly have a lot more money than Frank Grimes, so if they spend it well they have a good chance of closing the gap. If there even is a gap after this weekend.

And at the bottom, Ellis has more than £250 million in the bank to try and improve his fortunes.

Unfortunately, with the Wigan/Bolton game being postponed we might have to scrap this week's games.

We could take the points for Wigan/Bolton players from another set of fixtures, but then they'll be up against different opposition. We could wait for the Wigan/Bolton game to take place, but by then some players are bound to be injured/suspended/out-of-favour or sold.

Unless someone can come up with a genius solution that might have eluded me, we'll have to write this one off. I haven't worked out the scores yet, so I don't know who this benefits.

And at the bottom, Ellis has more than £250 million in the bank to try and improve his fortunes.

You say that as if there's anyone worthwhile left. Short of Mancini buying half of those players perenially linked with City and me doing the same, it's not much help.

You say that as if there's anyone worthwhile left. Short of Mancini buying half of those players perenially linked with City and me doing the same, it's not much help.

I'll sell you Chucho Benitez. He's just the man to turn things around for you.

I would consider offers for around 15 of my 23 players to be honest, I suspect most others will do likewise althoguh not for so many.

In other news I may actually remember to post a team for the next set of fixtures. Are we doing the boxing day matches?

In other news I may actually remember to post a team for the next set of fixtures. Are we doing the boxing day matches?

No.

Rather than scrap the whole week, the Boxing day matches will be used to score the Bolton and Wigan players who missed out this week.

You can get your team up for the next set of fixtures now:

Week 14

Jagger v Frank Grimes

Scott McFly v metalman

Pesci v Hackerjack

Baddar v Captain Kirk

Funkmaster v Dynamite

Bryn Davies v King Ellis

Jimmy the Exploder v HailtotheKing

Games take place on the 28th, 29th and 30th December.

Edited by Lord Nibbler